Chapter 47-Dragon's Claw

Currently in Chapter 74 in PATREON

https://www.patreon.com/GoldenDragonKing

Mr. Xiong roared and attacked first.

"Rip your claws!"

He roared and waved that sturdy arm that was over ten meters long, and the huge bear claws whirred up and down, the void compressed and distorted, making a terrible sound like muffled thunder.

On the fingertips, the stretching dark gold nails exude an extremely sharp aura, and wherever they pass, tiny cracks appear in space, which is powerful enough to shock people.

On the other side, a giant with three heads opened, the scarlet demon mastiff with three heads and three mouths full of sharp teeth.

The black flame gushed out as if even a person's body and soul could burn.

The Demon King of the Ten Thousand Monsters transformed into a strange giant tree, with countless thick branches swimming like giant pythons, blocking all of Ao Tian's retreat. The poison seeps out, and even the hard soil underneath quickly corrodes and emerges. White smoke exudes a pungent and unpleasant odor.

Di Tian, who had become the Golden-Eyes Black Dragon King, did not launch an attack but instead protected himself from Ao Tian's counterattack.

He and Mr. Xiong, who was huge in size, couldn't attack at the same time. Now, Mr. Xiong, the Red King, and the Ten Thousand Monster Demon King have cooperated perfectly, without leaving Ao Tian in retreat.

Now that the battle has begun, do your best.

Di Tian had to resolve the enemy in front of him as soon as possible and minimize the loss at this location.

He was also analyzing Ao Tian's strength in his heart. The one Ao Tian slapped flying around at this time was the lowest-ranked among them. If he will replace him, he could do the same.

In his opinion, the combined attack of the three was enough.

He also wanted to see what exactly Ao Tian was. Since he was not a human and he was not a soul beast, what was he?

Mother and daughter Xiao Wu, Daming, and Erming standing in the distance were completely shocked, and the terrible breath of the soul beast made them fear and their bodies trembled.

This is suppression from a high level to a low level.

They couldn't help but think, can Ao Tian stop such a terrifying attack?

But when they thought of Ao Tian's size infinitely larger than the soul beasts in front of them, they relaxed a bit.

According to common sense, the larger the size of the soul beast, the more terrifying its strength, even if Ao Tian is not a soul beast, the truth should be the same.

"Why isn't he attacking? He's not defensive." Di Tian's people were puzzled.

Seeing that the terrifying blow from Mr. Xiong and the others was about to fall on Ao Tian, Ao Tian still stood there calmly.

"Death!" Mr. Xiong exuded a mad killing intent, trying to shoot Ao Tian into a puddle of mud.

Ao Tian looked up and smiled at the huge bear claws that were closing in and covering the sky.

With a heavy blow, Mr. Xiong's legs, which are as heavy as Mount Tai, seemed to hit an invisible layer of defense, and the palm of enormous power stopped.

The three-headed red devil mastiff's hellfire was also blocked by an invisible wall, unable to approach Ao Tian within two meters.

Seeing this, the Ten Thousand Monster Demon King immediately controlled the poison-filled branches to entangle him, however, it was also impossible to get within two meters of Ao Tian, and the strongly corrosive poison was unable to exert any effect.