Chapter 65-Another Five Years In The Twinkling Of An Eye

Currently in Chapter 84 in PATREON

https://www.patreon.com/GoldenDragonKing

Ao Tian ignores Gu Yuena, and just sleeps next to her. Anyway, her body odor smells pretty good.

When he was about to close his eyes and rest, he discovered that Xiao Wu was rolling to this side again like before, but she was blocked by Gu Yuena's side.

Gu Yuena noticed that Ao Tian was looking at Xiao Wu, so she said, "Ao Tian, Xiao Wu said that when she used to sleep, she always came to you unconsciously. I think it should be the breath in your body that attracted her. Let him unconsciously want to get closer to you."

Ao Tian: "I assumed that before."

The aura of his body may have a special attraction to the soul beast, but his aura is generally restricted and he may inadvertently radiate a bit when he is asleep, so he will attract Xiao Wu to come closer to the body him.

Gu Yuena said suddenly: "Ao Tian, you are really attractive when you fall asleep, I really want to eat you in one bite."

"I'll give you back if you don't sleep," Ao Tian said with his eyes closed.

Gu Yuena quickly closed her eyes, then quietly opened them after a while, watching Ao Tian for a while before closing them securely.

"It's really safe to sleep next to Senior Ao," Gu Yuena thought.

...

Early in the morning, when everyone found out that Gu Yuena and Xiao Wu had run to Ao Tian's side, and Gu Yuena was lying next to Ao Tian, they were all heartbroken.

Tang San had the most beautiful dream in a year, and when he woke up, his entire body was renewed and full of energy.

But when he saw Ao Tian and Gu Yuena on the opposite bed, his face was almost black.

"Starting today, work harder to cultivate me, don't think that you will always be better than me without practicing!" Tang San said in his heart.

When Ao Tian woke up, he discovered that Gu Yuena and Xiao Wu were still asleep.

Gu Yuena breathed evenly, a slight smile on her face, and Xiao Wu was at Gu Yuena's side, a long pink leg stretched out from her pants and pressed against Gu Yuena's body.

Perhaps due to being a rabbit, Xiao Wu, who was only seven years old, had legs that were not comparable to normal seven-year-old children, and she was actually slightly longer than Gu Yuena.

Ao Tian pulled down his loose pants to avoid running away, and only then did he wake the two sleeping girls.

Gu Yuena didn't open her eyes and muttered, "Senior Ao, what are you doing shaking me?"

"It's time for Sister Naer to get up. It's the school opening ceremony later." Xiao Wu also stood up, shaking Gu Yuena.

Gu Yuena opened her eyes and whispered, "Human sleep time is too short, right? I still haven't slept."

Ao Tian smiled and said, "Then continue staying here to sleep, Xiao Wu, let's go."

"I'm up now," Gu Yuena reluctantly got up.

The opening ceremony takes place in the morning and classes begin in the afternoon.

What surprised Ao Tian was that Gu Yuena was quite interested in this kind of course, and she was studying carefully.

In her words, if you want to defeat humanity, you must first understand humanity.

Ao Tian also found out that Tang San was asking other classmates about him, but he, unfortunately, couldn't ask anything.