Chapter 32

My BAD BOY in LOVE

CHAPTER 32

Caitlyn:

Is he even for real? This man in the front of me, is really driving me crazy!
What do I do with my stupid heart which is already falling for him, taking me with it?
I never wanted to fall in love again. Not at least with another Casanova!
Here I'm already falling hard for a Casanova.
But then, was I ever in love with Aiden? What I feel for Aur is way too intense than what I felt for Aiden!
What I felt for Aiden was nothing when I compare it with what I feel for Aur!
Does it mean I was never in love with Aiden?
"What are you thinking about?" My trail of thoughts were stopped with Aur's question, as he looked at me with a slight frown on worry on his face.
Oh, this man is too cute!
"Aiden. ." I mumbled involuntary, before I can stop myself. Aur might get angry taking this.
He surprised meh when he wrapped his arms around me burying my head in his heard chest, as he strokes my hair.
"He will never hurt you again! He can never hurt you again! I promise! He can not even come anywhere near you!" I shivered at the seriousness and intensity in his voice!
Oh my God! I'm falling more and more for him everyday!
I pulled away looking at him with a frown of confusion. "What do you mean?"
"I have got him." He reassured me with a simle and a nod.
"How?"
"It's really getting late now. I think we should sleep." He almost announced kissing me on my forehead. Why is he so irresistible? He changed the topic!
I wanted to argue, but I was tired and let him put me to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to an empty bed, having Aur's manly fragrance all around me.
It didn't take me time to recall the events of previous day. Where is Aur?
Oh, he must be making breakfast.
I checked the time and it was 11:23. Shit! It's almost afternoon!

I did my daily morning business and headed towards the kitchen, Der and Aur were chatting about some article on the newspaper. Both of them in their business suits.
Omg! Der in a business suit? What am I looking at?
Both of them turned to me acknowledging my presence. An awesome smile playing on Aur's face and an arrogant smirk on Der's face.
"I always knew, I looked irresistibly sexy in business siuts!" He winked at me with that cocky smirk.
I rolled my eyes at him as I made my towards them. "Keep saying that to yourself!" Aur wrapped his arms around me and kissed me squarely on my lips as I reached him.
"Oh my God! It's official then? Both of are finally together?" Excitement bubbling in Der's voice as he lookes at us with a smile of awe!
This man is so unpredictable!
He looks cocky and arrogant. But, has a hopeless romantic and soft heart.
"Go get a life, dude!" This is all Der got from Aur. He had a kind of humour and playfulness in his tone!
"Last time I checked I have a very busy life! And I took a break from it to spend time with you." Der rolled his eyes.
Both of them are so cute and adorable.
But, one thing is nagging me continuously.
What happened to Aiden. Not that I still love or something. But, I do care for him!
I have known him for like four years. And was in relationship with him for around three years.
No matter how big jerk he is. We shared a perfect relationship back then.
I was snapped out of my
by a very squeaky voice. "Good Morning."
I made no attempt to turn or reply as Aur and Der greeted her back.
"Is she girl from yesterday?" I heard her say with a hint of irritation in her voice. I live here, bitch!
I was still in Aur's arms. He turned me around. "Yes, Bella. This is my girlfriend Caitlyn Russel. And, Meow that is Bella Nantwich, my friend. She also modelled for our company once."
What? It was too much to take! Did he just call me his girlfriend? Like in girlfriend? I don't remember saying yes to him. But, I felt my heart swell and my stomach flipping at his words.
I gave him a silent death glare as he smiled at me like a child on Christmas.
"Yay! You both are finally official!" Der cheered as he jumped in his business suit. He looked funny acting like a child in his very sophisticated business suit.
Then I looked at the other female in the kitchen.
She was glaring daggers at me, then she snapped out of it and gigged. "That was a nice one, Authy!"
What? There you go! Now I understand why she has a 'witch' in her surname itself.
Aur pulled my back against his front, his front pressing against my back. He pushed the collar of my white blouse down and kissed my neck and shoulder, causing me to stiffen a bit. It sent shivers down my spine.
What's up with him displaying things in public? I have noticed he always does it. "That wasn't a joke."
Her face fell for a moment then she covered it with a fake tight smile. "Oh, so the playboy actually made a girlfriend!" She commented smirking at me. May be she thought I don't know about Aur's past.
"Yeah, she is the one for me." He kissed my head.
"Don't you think she is too young for you, Authy? You made a college freshman your girlfriend?" She frowned raising her eyebrows. What the hell? Did she just called me a college freshman? So she thinks I'm that young! Damn my height!
Aur and Der chuckled at her words. Well, I didn't find it amusing. Not at all.
"Let me tell you, Bella. She has a master degree in pharmacy, chemistry as specialisation. She is the head pharmacist of my research department." I could hear proud in Aur's voice.
"She is type of a girl every man would want to settle down with." Der smirked knowingly.
Oh my God. I get it now. They want to prove that I'm way better than the B-witch.
"Ohh, that's. . Nice." She faked a smile. "I'm hungry." I guess she wanted to change the topic.
"Me too." I added as I smiled up at Aur and Der.
Just like that we started eating our breakfast. Me and Aur sat beside each other and Der and B-witch across the counter from us.
We were half way from breakfast I had a half sandwich in my mouth. I felt a hand moving on my thigh. Crap! What is this?
I looked down and saw Aur's hand caressing my thigh. I looked at him and he was talking to Der and the B-witch like his hand is not on my thigh and he is completely in to the discussion.
His hand moved to my inner thigh as he makes patterns with his fingers.
Oh holy mother of God! This feels so good! I bit at my lower lip to stop a moan escaping my mouth.
His hand slowly moving up my thigh as he pushes my dark pencil skirt up.
Screw you, Aur!
First addressing me as your girlfriend and now doing this to me?
You will have to pay for this!
Wait and watch!