Chapter 24

My BAD BOY in LOVE

CHAPTER 24

Caitlyn:

I woke up with pounding headache. I couldn't open my eyes, they were sore and so was my body. Have I been crying to sleep again? But, why is my body sore? I feel like I have worked out in gym for days. I feel completely drained.

But, wait. Is someone breathing on my neck? It could be Arthur. But, what if it isn't him? Heck!

I need to open my eyes! But, they are so sore!

I tried recalling the latest moments I remember and soon they came rushing to me. One after the another.

I was already feeling drained and now this emotional tsunami made me feel more drained.

The last thing I remember was Aur getting me back to my bed. But, I didn't remember him sleeping in the same bed as like me.

Aur sounded beyond furious and pissed, when ever he was talking to someone aftet he witnessed the sence. Was he pissed at me? That I didn't tell him?

But, I was about to tell him! I wasn't going to tell him that Aiden abused me physically. But, was about to tell him almost everything.

Did he see Aiden dominating over me? Or did he just came and saved me the very moment?

What does he think about me? I'm sure he thinks I'm a very weak woman. Who spends time in gym but cannot protect herself from a psychopath.

But, I'm strong! I'm not as weak as I seem to be.

I opened my eyes slowly, adjusting to the dim-just-before-sunset light that was coming through the window of Aur's room? The window was on Aur's back. His room is exactly like I imagined. Blue and creame dominated his room with just the required furniture. He took me to his room instead of my room? My heart started racing on this thought.

I craned my neck and looked at Aur's sleeping figure. His eyes weren't close completely, may be his eyelids are small for his eyes. His mouth was slightly open and he was snoring softly.

I realised a smile making it's way on my lips as I stare at him. He looks very peaceful!

I heard a soft knock on the door. I untangled my legs from his and slowly moved his arm from ma waist. I didn't realise his legs were tangled with mine and his arm was on my waist. He stirred but them slept again.

I slowly made my way towards the door, opening it. There stood Der, he was about to say something but stopped when he looked at me. He looked beyond shocked, his eyes out of the sockets and his mouth agape.

I resisted the urge to laugh as Aur was sleeping. I walked out of the door, closing it behind me. "Are you ok, Der?"I raised my eyebrows with a grin.

He recovered from his shock and shook his head. "I knew it!" He mumbled to himself.

I cleared my throat to acknowledge my presence and he looked at me. I raised my eyebrows in question.

"Can we sit and talk?" He was awfully serious. What's wrong now? Did Aiden do something again? "I promise it won't take long." He urged with a smile. Der is a personality who is always playful. So, he being serious is making me nervous.

I nodded and followed him to the living room. We sat on the couch with civil distance between us.

"Ok, so." He thought for sometime like picking the right words and looked at me dead in to my eyes. "I know, I suck at this. I never had this type of conversation before. But, we need to."

I can just nod for him to continue as I felt like I lost my voice. I never thought even in my wildest of dreams that me and Der would have a serious conversation.

"Ok, so I knew you and my brother are sleeping around with each other." He said with a smirk. And here I thought he was being serious.

"No, we ain't." I was too fast to answer and this amused him as he chuckled.

"Impossible!" He shook his head with an amused smile. "You know, you are the first girl, who had the privilege to actually enter his room. Above that you slept in his room." He raised his eyebrows as to make his point, pointing upstairs as he observed my reaction.

I just looked at him. Is he serious? I gotta know Aur was never in to a relationship.

He just dated many girls many times and then they were nothing to him. He just used to take girls to the bed after a simple drink.

So where did he take girls? If he never took a girl to his room?

"Shocking? I know right!" He chuckled nodding.

"But, we didn't sleep together. I mean we did. But, not literally. I have no idea how to explain...." I trailed off searching for words. When my eyes landed on Der, he was smirking his face off.

I frowned, pressing my lips in to a thin like. "Just stop smirking, will you?" I pointed an accusing finger at him, making him chuckle.

"Ok, let's get back to the conversation." He again changed to serious. "I just want you to know that, my brother is in love with you." He was grinning like a child on Christmas. Wait, what? Aur is in love with me? Like, Arthur Lancaster is in love with me? With Caitlyn Russell?

"You are kidding right?" I frowned slightly, pouting slightly.

"I'm dead serious. You might have not realised. I'm sure even he didn't realise it. But, everyone around him and you, saw it. Only you both are oblivious to it."