Chapter 31

My BAD BOY in LOVE

CAHPTER 31

Arthur:

What the fuck did just happened?
Oh yeah, Bella showed up.
Why? Why me?
I just almost admitted my feelings for Meow and Bella has to show up!
Why is this getting so fucked up?
I was snapped back to reality when when someone bumped in to my shoulder.
What the. .?
Meow? Fuck!
I was about to follow her but Bella started tugging on my arm saying something in her not so pleasant voice.
"I'll see you later, Bella." With that I left for Meow's room.
I saw her leaving, her steps were dangerously fast and heavy. She was stomping her foot on the floor as she walks.
She is definitely angry about Bella. God knows what Bella told Meow!
I found her door ajar and entered her room to find her under her comforter.
She was pretending to be asleep. I can say when she does that. Because, her body looks rigid even under the comforter, unlike when she is actually asleep.
Even her eyelids are rigid!
I told her I knew she was awake. She moved the comforter off her and opened her wide crystal blue eyes.
Oh, those eyes!
She slowly sat up looking at her hands in her lap.
"Why are you here?" She said without looking at me as she starts biting on her nails. She does that when she is angry and want to hold it inside.
I went to her bed and sat beside her. She stiffened, but made no attempt to look at me.
God please help me here. I suck at this. I used to do this years back and I have no idea how to handle angry Meow now!
I took her hands in mine and kissed both of her knuckles. This made her look at me. I held her gaze, not letting her look away.
"It's not what you think it is." I simply said her what I had in my mind. I was being honest to her.
She slightly frowned at me, tilting her head to a side in confusion. "What do you mean?"
I sighed. I knew this day would come today or tomorrow. Meow will have to know what and how I was when she wasn't around. "I mean, me and Bella. We were never a thing. I mean we dated, I did date her. But we were never a thing or whatever you would like to call it. I just dated her for a week may be. But, you know I never felt anything for her. She threw herself at me and served herself to me in a silver platter. So, I took her. I'm not going to lie to you. I did sleep with her and not just once or twice. I'm a man and can't say no a willing woman. I want you to know Bella or any other woman in my past never ment anything to me and can never mean anything to me. But, trust me I have changed. Like really changed. Since the time I met you on Christmas, you are on my mind 24×7. Even if I look at a girl I end up comparing her to you and realise you are thousand times better than them out there. I really do feel for you, Meow, and the feeling is really, really very strong. So, strong that it already drove me insane. You have no ide-"
She went in to a fit of laughter, throwing her head back in process.
What? What is so amusing and funny?
Here I'm pouring my heart to the woman I love, careful not to accidentally let the word love slip from my tongue and scare her out of her skin.
This girl finds it funny? God, help me! What do I do now? May be she is thinking I'm crazy or just joking!
I was busy looking at the ravishing laugh on the beauty in the front of me and in my thoughts.
She surprised me wrapping her arms around me and pulling me in to a kiss as she moves closer to me.
Wow!
This feels so amazing and so right!
I have kissed a million times, but every kiss with Meow feels like it's different.
Like this one we are sharing, it's so sweet, slow and intoxicating. I felt my head revolving.
I have never thought a slow kiss could be so intoxicating!
I have no idea when my hands made their way towards her waist and pulled her on my lap so she could straddle me.
Her hands flew to my hair as she does something to them, turning me on. She gasped with in the kiss making me grin as the evidence of my arousal pokes her core.
We were interrupted by a squeaky squeal, leaving both of us breathless as I groaned.
Why? Why? Why?
Everytime I have a moment with Meow, it's always interrupted!
And this time, thanks to Bella! Please note the sarcasm!
I looked down at Meow, who was red as a tomato as she was trying to get out of my grip and off my lap.
I held her tighter in my arms, pulling her back closer to me.
She looked at me with small frown and eyes full of horror. Giving me a look meaning 'what the hell are you doing?'
I felt an evil smirk forming on my face.
"Sorry!" I could hear amusement in Der's voice.
I turned directly looking in to Bella's eyes. "Haven't you learned how to knock, little brother?"
"Sorry, brother! We are leaving!" I saw as Der dragged Bella out of my sight.
I turned to gaping Meow with a smirk plastered on my face.
"That was rude! You are becoming rude these days." She commented still staring at me with wide eyes.
"I'm always rude to the people I don't like, Meow." I shrugged and brushed it off.
She gasped as her hands flew to her mouth, eyes out of the sockets. "You mean you don't like your little brother?" Oh she is too adorable.
I chuckled, kissing her squarely on her kiss swollen red pulp lips. "That was indirect, baby!" I winked at her.
She chuckled softly, hitting my arm, it was like music to my ears. "You are so bad."
I started kissing her neck, from her chin to her collar bone. Her hands gripped the nape of my neck.
I lifted me head looking in to her eyes full of desire. "Admit it, you love it when I'm bad." I raised my eyebrows smirking as I again winked at her.
She just started at me, working on calming her racing heart, our foreheads pressed against each other.