Chapter 8

My BAD BOY in LOVE

CHAPTER 8

Caitlyn:

I was ready soon. So, thought it would be better if I talked to Ash. It's been a very long time since we talked. I was about to end the call and heard the door bell ring. I mumbled a fast goodbye, threw my phone on my bed and went down stairs. It must be any of Arthur's friends.

When I reached the bottom of the stairs, I saw Arthur's back towards me. He was wearing an acid washed jeans and a white t-shirt. He was talking to a man who was faking hurt. He was pretty hot! He had grey eyes and dark hair. He was tall, but not as tall as Arthur.

He was looking directly at me with his jaw dropped, which made me blush.

"Hi." I awkwardly greeted.

That man passed Arthur and walked towards me, extending his hand. "Hi, honey. I'm Custer, Arthur's best friend."

I shook hands with him, blushing. The way he was looking at me, was making me blush. "I'm Caitlyn Russell, Arthur's ... uh...." I let my sentence hang, looking at Arthur for help. Last time I did this, I got no help from him. In fact, he increased my troubles. This time though, his eyes were set on my any Custer's joined hands. Strange!

I don't know, how to introduce myself. Should I say Arthur's childhood best friend or family friend or new apartment mate? "Oh, no! Don't tell me you are dating Arthur!" Custer slapped his  his free hand to his mouth, widening his eyes.

I chucked at his reaction. "We ain't."

He sighed dramatically and kissed my knuckles. "It was pleasure meeting you. Hope to get to know you soon." He winked at me making me blush, again. I'm doing that a lot these days.

Arthur cleared his throat, walking towards us. "She is not interested in Playboy-Assholes like you." Arthur smacked the back of Custer's head, making Custer leave my hand and rub his head, turning towards Arthur.

"Look who is talking." Custer's voice was playful, but I felt disappointed.

Arthur was about to say something. I wanted to listen to him. Him saying he is not a playboy. For some reason, I was waiting for him to defend himself. But, the door bell rang, again. He looked at me. "Lock your room and keep the key safe with you." He left to take the door, leaving me frowning.

"You are living here with him?" He sounded beyond shocked.

"Yeah." I shrugged. "Got any problem?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Me?" He pointed at himself raising his eyebrows and grinning. "Hell, no! I would love it. But, it's the first time Arthur is letting someone stay with him." His face turned serious. "I wonder what could be the reason." He was frowning, thinking.

"Well, we were neighbours and also best friends back at Syrine falls." I smiled at him.

He thought hard for sometime, took me from head to toe twice, hitting his forehead. "I should have known." He grinned, pointing his index finger at me. "You are Meow, ain't you?"

"Uhh, Arthur calls me that." I blushed. How does he know? Does Arthur talks about me to him?

"He is right about the door, though. You wouldn't want drunk and horny people fucking on your bed by the end of this party." He shrugged giving me a playful grin.

I was disgusted. "Yuck!" Was all I could make.

He slapped both of his hands on his mouth, widening his eyes. "I'm sorry, for disgusting you out." He frowned. "I will try to behave from now." He grinned at me. I couldn't see the new guest, Arthur was covering the person completely.