Chapter 22

My BAD BOY in LOVE

CHAPTER 22

Caitlyn:

My body burned with desire. It burned for him. The intensity I feel for him was way too much. A simple look from him, a simple touch from him and a simple caress from him can make my body ignite with fire.

His hands went down to the hem of my dress as he started moving it upwards.

Ring!

His hands stopped and he pulled away, when we heard the doorbell ring as he cursed. He again continued his way up ignoring the doorbell as he pressed his forehead against mine. I was panting due to his expert hands working on my body.

"Aur...... I think we should check the door." I suggested looking at him as I bite my lower lip. My voice barely a whisper.

"I can never stop if you keep biting your lower lip like that, Meow." His voice came out, husky and desperate.

He got off me cursing all the way. "Stay." The way he looked at me, pinning me with his eyes, I couldn't help but nod.

He went out of my room taking fast and furious steps and in no time he was out of my room.

What was I doing? I know, I wanted it more than anything few moments ago. And no doubt in hell Aur also wanted it. But, what will he think and feel when he will get to know about my past? With Aiden? Will he accept me with that?

I think I should tell him before it's too late.

---------------------------------

"Meow, Meow....." I heard Aur's voice call me from far away and something tugging my arm. I don't want to open my eyes! I'm sleeping damnit! Any other time I would love to hear his heavy voice. Specially, that voice calling my nickname.

But, I'm sleeping rightnow. I love my sleep more than anything.

"Meow..." He isn't going to give up! I snapped my eyes open and had to rub the sleep off my eyes as I couldn't see properly. There he was, freshly showered and dressed sexily formal. "You want to stay home today?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

Shit! I slept last night. "No." I nearly screamed. "I have to complete my research." I looked at the nightstand and found I'm already late. "Crap!" I muttered as I tried to hop out of my bed in hurry.

Aur caught hold of my wrist. "You can rest if you are not feeling very well." His tone was ridiculously serious and worried.

I chuckled. "I'm great, Aur." I peaked his lips and pulled away before he could react. I made my way inside the bathroom, enjoying the shock on his face.

---------------------------------

I made my way down the stairs and a smile made it's way on my face as I heard three familiar male voices. It may be them last night. My smile dropped when, I entered the kitchen.

With the three men, I saw the man I have been avoiding since a week. Aiden. He was also with them joking and laughing. Why is he here?

"Hey, honey." Custer greeted me with a huge grin, when he acknowledged my presence in the kitchen. It was then I discovered, Aiden, Der and Custer were cooking and Aur was just sitting. What's today?

"Hi." I smiled up at him and everyone avoiding looking at Aiden. They greeted me back with their smiles. I flopped on a stool beside Aur, resting my elbows on the counter.

"Hey Cat, what did you do last night to my brother?" Der asked wiggling his eyebrows as amusement laced his voice. He was doing something on the frying pan.

I couldn't help the heat crawling up my cheeks as I checked Aur for any love bites. Relief washed over me as I found none. "What do you mean?" I asked him frowning.

He smirked. "We got him back." He winked at me as he smirked at Aur. "He stopped being an asshole."

My eyes widened as I realised that Aur confessed his feelings to me last night. And I got nervous at my decision about telling him everything. "I don't know what are you talking about." I tured my head and looked outside the window to avoid them looking at my flushed face.

All men chuckled, except Aiden. Why is he here in the first place? Aur snaked his arm around my shoulders and kissed my head. This made me flush more and I'm sure I'm as red as a tomato.

"Ok, so. Now that Meow is here, tell me what's special today?" Aur said loud enough, making me first look at Aur and then everyone in the room, with a frown on my face. Of course except Aiden.

"Well....." Der started. "We wanted to cook breakfast and thank Cat for getting my brother back. Cheers to Cat!" He said like he was announcing someone's victory over a war as he threw his hand in which he was holding spatula in the air.

We just looked at him for few moments before we went in to fits of laughter. We laughed and laughed and laughed. I was holding my tummy with my arms crossed over it as it was aching.

"Shit!" I heard Custer curse. I looked at him and found his face was horrified as he looked at me with wide eyes and his hands covering his mouth. 

Everyone's laughter died and a frown was playing on everyone's face.

A frown made it's way on my face as I looked at myself and passed my hand through my face and hair. Everything is fine, what's wrong with him?

He came running to me and caught hold of my shoulders making me stand. "Honey, you ok?" He asked, concern lacing his eyes as he looked right in to my eyes. Everyone was frowning at us.

"Yes, I'm." I whispered, knitting my eyebrows in a silent questions.

He huffed loudly as he ran his fingers through his hair. "You were holding your stomach, I thought there is something wrong with our baby." He said with a pained expression making me gasp as I looked at him with a frown and my mouth agape. I was completely blank. What is he talking about?