Chaper 19

My BAD BOY in LOVE

CHAPTER 19

Arthur:

It's been a week since Der is living with us and it's getting under my nerves. Either Custer or Der or both are here with us. Me and Meow didn't had even a single personal moment. My body is itching to touch her, to kiss her. This need for her will turn me completely crazy! And above everything, she is enjoying their company too much for my liking.

I feel like to kick my younger brother and best friend out of my house and run to my room with Meow in my arms. If the need to feel her was at it's peak when I didn't touch her, it's definitely now.

My thoughts were interrupted with Meow's phone ringing. She mumbled an cute 'Excuse me' and left kitchen. All three of us, me, Der and Custer were left staring at her back. We are sitting on the counter and eating our dinner.

She returned after sometime with a wide smile marvelling her beautiful face. "You people please continue with your dinner, I'll be back later." With that she left the kitchen, not giving any of us a chance to reply. Seriously, now?

All three of us left our dinner and followed her. "I got this." I told both of them, making them nod.

I heard Der mumble. "What crawled up his butt and died, lately?" Yeah, something is wrong with me lately. The need to feel Meow is getting under my nerves and I'm on my edge lately.

"I donno." Custer replied honestly.

I followed Meow on her way to the stairs, making her turn.

"Huh?" She raised an sexy eyebrow at me.

"Where are you going?" I asked her politely, keeping my frustration in check. I actually wanted to ask her to whome is she going. But, I'm afraid she might take that as offence.

"Here at a restaurant near by." She smiled sweetly at me.

"With..?" I let the question hang, hoping she won't mind it.

"One of my friends." She shrugged casually, like it's no big deal.

I wanted to ask which friend, specially the gender of the friend, but I just nodded and she made her way to the staircase and disappeared in her room.

I waited for her right where I was. She was descending the stairs humming sweetly and stopped when she noticed me. I was more curious now, as she seemed to be conscious about her appearance and this is not the Meow I know.

"I'll drop you." I smiled at her despite the frustration I was feeling.

"It's ok, I'll drive myself." She smiled back at me.

"I'll drive you. I anyways need some air." I shrugged. I'm more than curious to know who is she meeting. Custet and Der are still in the kitchen eating. Yeah, we men really eat a lot.

"Ok." She shrugged and we made our way to the garage. "You know, you can share anything and everything with me, right?" She asked when were on our way and I was caught off guard, by her question.  I managed to nod. "Can I ask you, what's bothering you lately?" If the previous question didn't caught me off guard, this definitely did.

I stopped on my track near the car with my gaze averted.

She came right in the front of me and cupped my face in her palms. "Trust me, you can share anything and everything with me." She smiled a breathtaking smile taking my heart on overdrive. I could clearly see the worry and concern in her crystal blue eyes. This was all I needed.

I grabbed her face and smashed her lips with mine. After few moments of shock, she responded to my kiss with the same amount of burning passion. The kiss was possessive and territorial. I wanted to stain my claim on her by this kiss. If not on her body at least on her heart and soul.

We pulled away after a quite a long time and pressed her forehead against mine. I looked right in to her eyes which were already looking at me. Then my eyes caught a sight of her kiss swollen red pulp lips. I wasn't yet satisfied and again pressed my lips to her lips. She took no time to respond and this took us to another passionate and heated kiss. I snaked my arms around her waist and pulled her impossibly close towards me. She gasped in to the kiss as the evidence of my feelings poked her.

Both of us pulled away panting for breath. "I missed this." I grinned at her pressing her forehead with mine, making her grin.

She let out a soft chuckle. "I had no idea."

"You still have no idea what you do to me, Meow." It came out in serious and honest tone.

She chuckled again, biting her lower lip. She was about to tell something but her phone rang again. She took it out of the pocket of her jean shorts with shaky hands. "Sorry, Ash. I'll be there in five minutes." She said in hurry and threw her phone back in her pocket. Ash? It's the guy who was trying to talk dirty to her that day over the phone. May be he is her ex-boyfriend or current boyfriend. But, why will she let me kiss her and kiss me back if she has a boyfriend? Why does she always have to be so confusing?

"Hey?" She waved a hand in the front of my face, pulling me out of my thoughts. "You, ok?" She raised her eyebrows in concern.

"Yeah, let's go." I nodded enthusiastically and we got in to the car and I started driving to the destination. So, who ever this Ash is, I will meet the Perverted Asshole today. I'll know what's the deal with him.

I'll show him today that Meow belongs to me and completely me. She is completely mine and no one else can even have the thought of having her. Specifically, this Ash Asshole.

Caitlyn Russel is utterly and completely mine, Arthur Lancaster's. I'm sure I sound like a possessive and psycho jerk. But, I don't care.