Chapter 11

My BAD BOY in LOVE

CHAPTER 11

Arthur:

".....3......4......5......6......7......8......9......10. I'M COMING TO GET YOU!" I yelled in my boyish voice, as I turned from the wall of the living room of my parent's place and started running towards the kitchen. I ran as fast as my five years old legs can afford. I'm sure, I can beat any boy of my age. For any five year old, I'm faster.
I checked the complete kitchen, in every lower cabinet as I can't reach the top cabinets.
I started running towards the staircase. "MEOOWWW! WHERE ARE YOU?" I yelled on top of my lungs, making my way towards my room, as I found the door ajar. I entered it trying to be as soundless as I can, taking slow and cautious steps.
I know where she is. I found the carpet near my bed a bit messy . She usually hides under my bed. But like always, I'm just going to check my closet and walk out, letting her win this game too.
I opened my closet and closed it after pretending to look inside it and started walking towards the door.
"WOOOO!" I heard Caitlyn's sweet, angelic voice and pretend to jump out of my skin and I fell on my butt. There she was laughing her ass out, holding her belly. Sweet two year old angel.
Her laugh reached her crystal blue eyes, making her blonde hair bounce as she rocks her head. Her laugh is pure and contagious making me laugh as I look at her mesmerised. I'm sure I look like a lovesick puppy, but I don't care. I can do this again and again, just to make her laugh. Pleasing her, always pleases me.

I felt something move on my chest. I opened my eyes only to be greeted by the harsh sunrays and squeezed my eyes shut. Shit! It was a dream, again. I love it when, I dream about my past with Caitlyn. It was the best part of my life.

I feel my chest heavy. I opened my eyes slowly, trying to avoid the piercing sunlight, to find a blonde sleeping with her head on my chest and her hands wrapped around me.

What the fuck? She is wearing one of my collage soccer t-shirts. She moved again giving me a glimpse of her face.

Holy fuck! This is Caitlyn? Caitlyn is sleeping with me? In the same bed? On top of everything, she is sleeping with her head on my chest and her arms wrapped around me. I'm the happiest man on earth! I can't get any happier!

Making her sleep in my room, in my bed was one of the most difficult tasks of my life. She was stubborn and hard-headed. But, thanks to the amount of beer she had. She eventually agreed.

I never took any girl to my room, no matter what. They would be offering awesome things. But, never in my life, did I take any girl to my room. Meow is different. I had to convince her to come to my room. Though, there were zero percent chances of anything happening or me getting anything. I just wanted to spend time with her and keep her safe. Keeping her happy and safe was always my first priority.

****************

Flashback:

"We don't have any other option, Meow. I jusy called Custer, he is on his way home." I cupped her cheeks.
"No." She folded her arms on her chest and shook her head vigorously.
I threw both of my hands in my hair. I wanted to pull them out. I cupped her face in both of my palms and made her look into my eyes. "Listen Meow, I promise I won't try anything. I'm going to behave."  I assured her. "No matter I how much I want to. I...I...I'm not going to kiss you again, Ok?"
She frowned at me then broke in to a breathtaking smile. "You mean, you like kissing me?"
"Of course I do, Meow. That's what I have dreamt of doing. Since the time I had no idea, what it meant." I confessed.
She giggles. Wow! Her giggle is literally the cutest thing.
"So lets go to my room." I wrapped my arms around her waist, leading her to my room.
After reaching my room, I made her sit on the bed and reached for my old collage soccer t-shirts. I grabbed the nearest one and gave it to her. She looked at me, then at the t-shirt holding it in her hand. "You played soccer?" She beamed at me, making me nod with a smile.
"Go to the bathroom and change." I pointed towards the bathroom.
"No. I'm too tired." She pouted her lower lip. Dear lord! How I'm I going to keep my promise, if she keeps pouting like this? "I'm gonna change here itself." What?

"Fuck, No." I yelled. She seemed taken aback and looked at me like she's seen a ghost. I realised, I scared the shit outta her. In an instant, I was on my knees, holding her hands in my palm. "How... How will you change, when I'm here? In the same room." I tried to sound as polite as possible.
"Who said you will be in the same room?" She giggled covering her mouth with both of her palms. I will have to make her drink more offen now, if she giggles like this. Wow! I'm fucked!
I managed a frown. "What do you mean?"
"You are going in to the bathroom." She giggled again, givivng me a small push. What?

Eventually, I obeyed her and went to the bathroom closing the door behind me. This girl will be the death of me! Definitely! No doubt about this. I undressed myself, leaving the boxers.
When I returned back to my room. I found her fast asleep in my bed and in my clothes. I loved the sight more then anything and was tempted to join her in the bed. I grabbed her clothes from the bed and lay them on the chair.
I joined her in my bed, under the comforter, wrapped my arm around her waist and pressing her back to my front.
She moved closer to me if that's possible, sighing.

******************

I wrapped my arms around her sighing in content. Wow! This feels so good! God please bless me to wakeup every morning like this, wrapped in Caitlyn's arms.

A knock at the door brought me out of my pleasant thoughts and day dreaming. It also disturbed Caitlyn. I checked my digital watch on my nightstand and found it was 11:48 am. Did I sleep for so long? Or, I woke up early and was day dreaming for long?

I heard another knock and it woke Caitlyn up. Please go back to sleep, please go back to sleep. Shit! She stirred and went still, wrapping her arms tighter around me. Wow! I can't help feeling like, I'm on top of this world. I'm the luckiest man alive.

She suddenly moved again, moved off me, completely to the bed and patted my chest. "Go check the door, Addie." Her voice came sexily, husky and sleepy making me freeze.

Addie? Who the fuck is Addie?

My body obeyed her as I opened the door after tugging her safely under the comforter. There stood Custer, freshly showered, shaved and in a dark acid washed jeans and dark t-shirt.

His gaze was fixed on something behind me, as a smile lingers on his lips. I'm sure he is looking at Caitlyn. His smile changed in to frown as he looked at me with accusation.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Caitlyn's childhood picture in the cover!