Chapter 17

My BAD BOY in LOVE

CHAPTER 17

Arthur:

I'm really a bastard. I should have let her rest for today. But, I thought she will forget everything once she will see her laboratory.

She fell asleep the moment I started the engine. I didn't wanted to disturb her. So, I stopped the music. I kept throwing glances at her angelic face while I was driving. When I reached my apartment, I turned to wake Meow up and found a tear rolling down her cheek. What the Fuck is wrong now? Is that Asshole of her boyfriend or Ex-boyfriend haunting her even in her dreams?

I didn't wanted to wake her up and wanted to wake her up at the same time. I didn't wanted to disturb her sleep and wanted to take her out of the fucking nightmare at the same time.

After a very long debate. I decided to wake her up. I shook her gently, calling her name and she opened her wet eyes. Her eyes held fear, pain and hurt. But, above all of these emotions. They held relief when the landed on me and she sighed.

She looked around for sometime and then looked at me. "Huh?"

"We are home." I smiled encouragingly at her making her smile.

"Ok." She raised her eyebrows in realisation. I got out of the car and opened the door for her. She smiled at me as she hopped out of the car and we made our way inside our house. Yeah, it's our house. Everything that belongs to me also belongs to her. And she completely belongs to me.

"So, wanna rest?" I smiled at her once we were settled on the couch on the living room.

She shrugged. "I don't know."

I thought for sometime. "Let's play poker." I smirked.

"Ok." She raised her eyebrows at me questioning my smirk.

"It's not a normal poker."

"Then."

"It's a strip poker." My smirk widened and her eyes came out of the sockets. I chuckled at her reaction.

"No." She said in a hurry and raised voice.

"Are you afraid?" I mocked her, knowing she won't back off now. It was aching me to see her body, since that day I saw her half-naked body.

She gulped audibly, shaking her head. "No, let's play."

I brought the cards from the drawer and we started playing, sitting beside each other. 

---------------------------------

The game turned out to be complete opposite of what I expected. She is winning every single game. I hardly won few. I'm only in my boxers and she just took off her shirt. I can hardly take my eyes off her slightly exposed breast. She cheated once taking off just her belt.

I tell you, this girl has something. Something really really different.

"Do you have some hidden hate towards me?" I whined pouting.

She chuckled shaking her head. She is actually enjoying this game a lot. And I'm enjoying it with her. No matter, I'm loosing it. Part from all this, I don't mind getting naked in the front of her at all.

She turned her cards and won again. My eyes widened at the realisation. I looked at Meow and she had her wide eyes fixed on our cards with her lips in a thin line.

"I'm tired. Let's end this game." With that she rose from the couch and started towards the staircase.

"Afraid, can't resist me?"The mocking words were out of my fucking mouth before I knew it. She froze on her spot and turned with her eyes fixed on the floor.

She raised her eyes and met mine taking a long breath. "No." Her breath was shaky and ragged.

"Then let's continue." I smirked raising my brows. Her breath hitched in her throat and she started walking towards the couch.

She sat on the couch with her eyes still fixed on the floor and her hands intertwining her fingers.

I hooked my thumbs in the waistband of my boxers with the intention of taking them off and showing her the evidence on my arousal.

Ring

The doorbell rang. Fuck! I checked the wall clock. It's nine. Who could come at this hour. I heard Meow sigh in relief. "Get dressed." I stopped myself from growling and started getting dressed myself.

I looked at Meow after getting dressed amd found an amused expression on her face as she looks at me. I raised my eyebrows at her questioning her amusement and she just shook her head. When I checked again that she was completely dressed, I went to open the door with my eyes glaring at the main door.

I opened the door and was shocked at the person standing in the front of me grinning from ear-to-ear.