Chapter 40

My BAD BOY in LOVE

CHAPTER 40

Caitlyn:

I woke up to a soft knock. What the hell? Why can't people let me sleep?
I stirred to find an iron grip around my waist. Oh, this is nothing new now!
But, the pain between my legs is new. Oh. My. God! Aur confessed his love for me finally followed by my confession.
Then we did it! O my God! I can't believe it!
Another knock made Aur stir and pull me closer to him if that's possible. My naked back was pressed against his naked front under the covers, making my cheeks heat.
I felt him poking in my hip. Crap! I stiffened making him chuckle. Jerk!
I turned around to scold him, just for him to capture my mouth with his. After a sweet long kiss, he pulled away grinning like an idiot. "Good morning, my Meow!"
"Good morning, jerk!" I hit his arm playfully just for him to pull down the covers and reveal our half naked bodies, making me gasp. Real jerk!
I pulled the covers back, clutching them on my body as I glare at him.
He chucked melodically. "I have seen all of it. Conquered all of it to be precise!" He whispered in to my ear labouring my breath.
There was another knock on the door. Aur groaned as he threw his hand in his dark silky hair. "What?" He barked looking at the door.
"Dude, wake up. Mom and Dad are visiting us today. They will be here anytime." What? No? Oh my God! No!
I gasped, my hands flying to my mouth as my eyes widen on their own.
"Fuck!" Aur swore under his breath.
"I should probably go." I said searching for my clother around the room. They were scattered all around the room. I could help the heat crawling up my neck at this.
"Ok." Aur shrugged as he pulled the covers under himself laying on his back,  with his head resting on his forearm.
What? How will I get my clothes? I have to leave the covers as they are under him now.
"Aur, how will I get my clothes?" I asked him nibbling on my lower lip as I look at him through my lashes.
"I have no specifications, darling! You can get them the way you want." He smirked at me with a wink.
Did I tell you this man can be a real jerk when he wants to be? I just looked at him with pleading eyes, hoping he would help me.
"You want me to help you?" He asked me with a sweet smile on his face making me nod.
I never thought he would do this! He slipped away from the covers, butt naked and went directly to his closet. He pulled out a t-shirt and threw it at me.
Is he used to wandering around naked like this?
"You can wear that if you are done checking me out." He winked at with a smirk.
"Jerk!" I muttered under my breath as I carefully slid the t-shirt over my body and moved the covers away.
I started gathering my clothes as I hopped out of the bed.
But, he made no move to cover himself. He was standing there in his full naked glory.
What got into him?
Without a look at him, I turned towards the door. I felt him behind me as his arm wrapped around my waist and his mouth found my neck. I gasped as he started kissing my neck.
I elbowed his gut, making him groan. "Your parents will be here anytime, you pervert!"
"They will be dancing with joy if they get to know what happened last night." He whispered in to my ear sending chills down my spine.
"You wish!" I pulled away from him and opened the door, my mouth fell to the floor as I gasped.
There stood Auntie Amie, Uncle Joseph, Mum and Dad. They were about to knock on the door.
I wanted the earth to open up and swallow me. This is so embarrassing!
My Mum and Auntie Amie squealed like teens and hugged each other as Uncle Joseph and Dad gave each other a Hi-Fi.
What's going on? Shouldn't they scold us? Here they seem the happiest ever!
"I told all of you." My Mum squeaked.
"What's going on?" Aur's voice came from right behind me. Thank God he isn't naked! He wore his jeans before I opened the door. He wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer. What the hell? Can't he see? It's our parents! Our freaking parents!
"So when is the wedding?" My Mum grinned up at us. Whose wedding?
"Whose wedding?" Aur voiced my thought sounding as bewildered as I was.
"Of course, yours!" Der butted in as he jumped in the front of us grinning like a child on Christmas.
The things going on are just too much! I felt like a lost puppy! What's going on?
"I'm proud of you, my boy!" My Dad patted Aur's shoulders with a satisfied smile on his face.
"Me too." Uncle Joseph agreed mimicking Dad's action.
"Omg! Let's plan!" Auntie Amie squealed pulling me by my wrist and taking me somewhere.
Plan what?

----------------------------------------------------------------

As we sit in the kitchen, munching on our breakfast. Me, Aur, Der, Mum, Dad, Auntie Amie and Uncle Joseph. I got everything now. Me and Aur are dressed properly. My cheeks are flushed as they discuss about me and Aur.
I finally got to know, our parents talked a lot about me and Aur getting married to each other. They have been wanting it since the time Mum gotta know it was a girl growing inside her.
Der, being the jerk he is, was updating our parents about us. They came thinking it's the time for them to reveal their wish to me and Aur and found their wish was already fulfilled.
"I don't believe it took you so long to woo her, man!" Uncle Joseph chuckled at Aur, making everyone laugh.
"You wouldn't believe Dad, they didn't realise they were madly in love with each other, till I made them!" Der said cockily like always.
"Hey, you cannot take the complete credit, man!" Custer entered the kitchen with a grin on his face. He also joined us after greeting everyone.
God! This is so embarrassing!
Aur suddenly stood from his stool, clearing his throat.
"Well, I wanted to do this in the front of everyone at our hometown. But, as everyone is already here." He looked around, his gaze settling on me. He looked at me with so much of love in his those dark eyes. He suddenly kneeled, pulling a black velvet small case from his pocket, opening it and revealing a shining platinum band with diamonds studded in the form of a heart in the middle and top of it. "Meow, will you make me the most happiest man on this earth and spend the rest if your precious life with me? I promise to be there for you always and love and cherish you for the rest of my life! You are the best thing that has ever happened to me! I loved you since the time I had no idea what love was! Please, marry me?"
Tears started running down my cheeks as I nodded uttering. "Of course!"
His eyes brightened as he jumped on his feet slipping the ring in to my finger.
I could feel the world rotate around me. I couldn't sense anyone around us. It was just me and Aur at this moment.
He grabbed my face wiping the tears as he met his lips with mine for a sweet and tender kiss.
I heard cheers and whistles as we pulled away. My cheeks heated as I looked at my now ringed finger.
Everyone came congratulating and hugging me and Aur.
This was the moment of my life!