Chapter 26

My BAD BOY in LOVE

CHAPTER 26

Caitlyn:

I was about to head downstairs and heard the doorbell ring. It must be the pizza.
I went running back to the living room and saw Aur arguing. What the heck?
I went to the door to check who is it. OMG! I squealed and threw myself on to the man I saw. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me off ground.
It felt so good to finally meet him. Finally when we pulled away from each other's embrace, I looked at him. He looks the same, his jade-green eyes shining with excitement and his dirty-blonde hair styled. He wore an off-white t-shirt that hugged his muscular upper body and wore dark worn-out jeans. Stylish like always.
"I have missed you so much, Danny!" I said grinning like an idiot.
He was already grinning from ear-to-ear. "You have no idea how much I missed you, Catie. I'm glad I finally met you after so long." He caught hold of my hands and squeezed them.
"Me too." I squeezed his hands back, grinning. I can't keep the excitement bubbling inside me. I was very happy to see him after a long time.
"What's going on." I heard Der say from behind me and turned to find Aur frowning and his arms folded around his chest. He looked annoyed, pissed and angry. Why?
Then I looked at Der and found him frowning. What's wrong?
"Hey guyz!" I said cheerfully to cheer them up and change their mood. "This is Daniel, Ash's brother and Danny, this is Au-Arthur and he is Derwin." I pointed at each of them with the grin still plastered on my face.
"Hi." Danny greeted raising his hand. But, neither Aur nor Der made any move for a hand shake. What got in to them? Scrach that, what crawled up their butt and died?
May be Aur forgot Ash and Der have no idea who is Ash. I did talk about her though!
"Ash is my best friend, who has her restaurant here near by." It was awkwardly quite. "Aur, you remember we met her?" I made an attempt looking at Aur.
He just nodded. What the hell?

"Excuse me." I heard a voice and all of us looked at the pizza boy standing at the doorway with boxes of pizzas in his hands. Wow! Pizzas!
Aur was about to walk and take the pizzas. But, Danny being the sweetheart he is, he took them from the pizza boy. "How much is it?"
"The order was already paid, sir." Pizza boy said with a small smile on his face.
Danny nodded and handed him some cash as a tip and turned grinning at me.
"Let's eat, I'm hungry!" I stated and turned walking in to the living room to the kitchen. The men followed me.
I sat on the stool and Danny started taking out the pizzas.
"I hope you people don't mind. But, I'm hungry." He looked at all of us. As if he really mean it. Danny is always hungry!
"We don't mind, Danny. And, you are always hungry anyway." I chuckled, shaking my head.
We ate our pizzas. Der and Aur only talked when it was necessary. But, me and Danny were chatting endlessly. We had a lot to talk about!
What's wrong with Der and Aur? Why are they behaving so cold and quite? The frown never left their forehead, even when we were eating.
Why are Aur and Det acting like jerks?
Danny excused himself for bathroom and I instructed him to it. As soon as he left. I turned to both of the frowning men glaring at them.
"What's wrong with you people?" I glared at them with my eyes practically slits and my hands on my hips.
"Why is he here?" Aur was looking anywhere but I at me. What's wrong?
I gasped at his words and gaped at him like a gold fish. I couldn't believe Aur was saying this. He is always so friendly! "How can you say this, Aur?"
"I don't like him!" His face turned dangerously dark and hard as he knitted his eyebrows, his eyes literally slits.
I helplessly looked at Der and he just shrugged. "I don't like him either." What the hell?
I was annoyed. Beyond annoyed actually! So, I just left them and stomped out of the kitchen. What's wrong with them? They were so sweet always. Did they argue witb each other when I was in the shower?
I suddenly thought back to the time when Der told me about Aur's feelings towards me. Or, I must say his view about Aur's feelings towards me. That can't be true! Aur was a playboy. I know he likes me. I like him a lot! May be I'm even falling for that jerk of a playboy.
Playboys don't fall in love right? They can never fall in love. And, who can guarantee? Even if he loves me today, he could love other girl tomorrow!
It won't be a big deal for him!
I heard a door shut and saw Danny coming out of the bathroom. I approached him with a smile. Just looking at him can make me smile.
"I wanna go for a walk. Wanna join?"
"Sure!" He grinned up at me and we made out way out of the apartment, hand-in-hand.
I think this is what I need to decrease the intensity of feelings I feel for Aur.
Else this feeling for him will turn me crazy one day. Specially when my feelings for him are hell lot intense than his feelings for me.