- 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 8

The Strippers Game
Chapter Eight
Kyle / Sister / Hoe

|Monique|

As we drove in silence while Ace was driving. Neither of us were talking all you could hear was our breathing that was actually really comfortabe and at a normal pace, to think that it's not even an awkward silence filling the car just a relaxing one that seemed to last until his phone rang. He looked at the screen and picked up but when he looked at the screen he looked a bit worried.

"Wassup" He said. "Kaylin I thought I told you to stay at home damn you just dont listen. Give me about a few minutes I'll pick you up " he says and then hung up "I gotta get my sister at this party I told her not to go to. Is that okay with you?" he asked with his eyes still glued onto the road.

"Yeah it's cool" I replied glancing at him and as I do this I take in every manly feature he has from his strong jaw line to his chin that has little hairs that is starting to grow. My eyes go further down to his firm built chest and strong arms his hands lightly gripping the steering wheel and my eyes go back up going straight to his face which is now in my direction. One thing about this man is he is Handsome.

          "You done staring?" he ask out of the blue catching me off guard making my face rush with heat and making my body go numb because of how hoarse and thick his voice is. Suddenly my eyes trail from his and onto his lips which looks moist and kiss-able and in an instant a slight smirk forms at his lips and I quickly look away feeling highly awkward because of what just happened. A light chuckle escape his lips and he continues driving.

As we are approaching this huge house my phone rings and I stare at the screen which says Beautiful. "Hello" I say. "Man Nique where you at I'm standing here at yo door knocking like a damn fool" she says tripping like someone died. "Beautifull chill the hell out B damn. Im not at home and Im might not be coming home" I said. "Now why the hell yo car parked outside." she ask and my head snaps towards Ace. "I Dont Know. I gotta go though see you later today Beautifull" I say and hung up before she could reply. A girl approached the car waring a mini skirt and a crop top looking like a total slut.

          "What the fuck she wearing." I heard Ace whisper then the girl hopped in the back. "Kaylin where yo clothing at. You have the audacity to wear such short shit exposing every bit of skin you have" He was getting irritated by the fact that his sister was dressed this way and around all these older boys. "Kyle im 17 not 7 god do you have to be such an ass. I'm old enough to do what I like" she replied I was still stuck on the name Kyle? However, the way this girl was talking to him, it's as ifshe could be my age so I decide to put my 2 cents in so I turn in my seat facing her.

"Baby girl acting grown is not the answer to everything and it's also not going to help you in your future. Now what your brother is saying is right you should dress your age and not like the girl on the corner that sells her body for 5-10 dollars. I might be calling you out on your name but that's what I see right now. A Hoe" I say and she stares at me for a while before rolling her eyes and she opens her mouth and speaks. "Oh and you must be one of Kyles or should I say Ace's Hoes. So if I were you I'd shut up" she says crossing her arms across her chest. Now this girl got some attitude problem so I look over at Ace who's hands are gripping the steering wheel with all his might.

"Kaylin I'm gon drop you at mamma's house your behavior is far beyond the limit right now." he says and she kisses her teeth and I just could not believe this girl though. "You best believe Pops gon hear bout this" he says. Damn this girl still got both her parents to support her when my pops don't even know I exist and my mamma dont even care bout me. When she heard this she gasped and fear took over her face. Guess she scared of he Daddy. So now I am in a car with my close friends boss and his baby sister who has the mouth of a 25 year old hoe and has no respect for her body, yeah I know I should talk last since I am a Stripper but come on she is 17 and I know she has more clothes than what she has on.

Minutes later we're pulling up to a nice ass mansion. Ace then punches in the code and drove up the driveway. To my surprise the lights were still all on. I wonder who his parents are though.

||Ace||

Okay so this night will be longer than I thought cause all I had planned was for Money to come to my crib so that I could make some agreement with her like if she would work with me and be our secret weapon, but nah baby sis had to go to the party I specifically said she shouldn't go to.

Kids.!

I parked my car next to one of my dads Porches and turned off the ignition, I turned around in my seat facing Kaylin and she just stared at me with a blank emotion-less face then I looked at Money who was busy on her phone. "We won't be long." I said and she just nodded "Come on Kay" I said and Kaylin got out slamming the door, which made me glare at her all evil like. We walked up the steps toward the door and I rang the bell and seconds later My dad. The notorious Gang leader/Drug Lord/Kingpin Lucifer stood there looking at both me and Kaylin.

"Do you see the time? almost 3! Wassup Kyle or should I say Ace" He said dapping me then his eyes went to my sister and a look of disgust took over his face, one thing about this man is he is straight forward and I know what he is about to say might hurt Kay's feelings.

          "Last time I checked I did not raise a whore, so why the fuck you dressed like a 2 dollar prostitute?" he asked and the look she gave my father was priceless it's like you could see guilt, fear and sadness in her eyes "Get in here now!  " my dad said and stepped to the side "Kyle you may go." he said giving me a manly hug and I was about to leave, until I heard my ma's voice.

"Kyle boy I know you ain't leaving just yet. Give mamma a hug would ya! " she said in her nice angelic tone. At the age of 45 my mamma still look like she could be 35 no lie and to think my mamma and pops were High school sweetheart's and are still together after that. I walked over to my mom and hugged her short self embracing her in my arms.

"Ma I really got to go I have some business to take care of, getting an old member of the crew back on board" I said and my dad looked at me with a strange look. "Who?" he asked taking his attention off my sister. "Money." I said and his eyes grew wide and so did my ma. "That girl was the most stubborn and straight forward person on the crew she never thought twice when she said something. She done good for a female. She used to have a Trigger finger always smiled after killing someone just like that nigga Killa" he said "Good luck with that son, see you when you come by" he said and I gave my ma another hug and just as I left it went down with yelling.

__________

Comments
Votes
a/n im not the type to beg for votes or comments and no im not about to say please vote cause what point am I trying to make anywhoo

Hope you liked the Chapter and the drama is on its way believe you me.