- 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5

The Strippers Game
Chapter Five
No Strings Attached

|Monique|

Following Day: 5pm

I was driving down to the mall to meet Beautifull at a cafe just to chill and hang out for a few. I stopped at a red light singing along to.'Feeling myself ' by nicki minaj ft Beyoncé I was singing along just rocking to the music because this was my jam.

As soon as the light went Green I sped up driving on and in 15min I arrived at the mall. I got out of my Audi TT getting my Micheal Kors Black hand bag and my Gucci sun glasses locking my doors as I made my way into the mall I got stares, glares and stank faces, but who really cares Im Sexy af. I was close to the Cafe, then I heard my phone ringing I did not even bother looking at the caller ID I just picked up.

"Hello?" I asked "..." the person said nothing all I heard was breathing.
"helloo?" I asked again "..." still nothing so I just hung up and walked into the cafe. I glanced over at the customers looking for B when I saw her I walked up to the table she sat at gave her a lil love then took my seat.
"Wassup Bubble butt" I asked all she did was laugh. "Oh nothing much Lil miss thang" she said "You looking cute" I said and she gave a smile.
"Thanks girl you look ... how do I put this" I laughed and so did she.

"Yo, I was not planing on going all out jeez" I said and she shook her head . Moments later a pretty female came up to our table. She looked very mixed cause she was dark in complexion with nice thick hair that was in a neat bun
"Good afternoon and welcome to Mug and Bean may I take you orders" she said flashing a pretty smile showing her deep dimples. "Yeah Uhh I will take a Chocolate Muffin and a Cappuccino and a slice of Tart" I said and she jotted down my order then looking at Beautiful.
"... and you ma'am? " she asked Beautifull browsed the menue one last time. "I'll have a Slice of dark chocolate cake a cappuccino and ....um a Banana Muffin" beautifull looked up at the girl and licked her lips as the girl bent down a bit to collect our menus I could not help but notice Beautifull was starring Direct at the girls Big nice breast ... I chuckled. If you haven't noticed B is kinda more into females than male only reason why she with the men is cause of the Money & Sex.

"You are too much B" I said shaking my head at her. "What ? gosh... her tities were real and they looked nice to suck on damn and on top of all that she fine as fuck and got a lovely ass not too big and not too small" Beautifull replied and I just nodded cause she was right lil mamma looked good to fuck.
B and I sat there for 30 min or 1hour just talking until I had ta go because I had to get to the Club.

━━━━━━

I got at home and went straight up to my room taking a quick shower to get ready for the club. I won't be dancing tonight since Rico put me in charge cause he has some stuff to do, anyway I washed my body thoroughly so that I could feel fresh, relaxed and pretty.
I stopped the water and got out drying myself, I looked in the mirror while applying my fruity scented Mask I then made my way back into my room to get dressed. I made sure to lotion myself down before slipping on my black thong and then put on the clothing I was going to wear. I then made my way back into the bathroom to take the mask off then I fixed my hair up a bit. I then got my Duffel bag with thongs, my famous studded bra my american crop to etc...

I grabbed the keys to my TT and my bag throwing my phone into it making my way downstairs I made sure to switch off all the lights then I headed out hopping into my car and heading over to the club.

━━━━━━

I stepped into the club going straight for the dressing room to put my stuff down and put on what I was going to wear which was my yellow red and green studded bra and my black thong with a pair of black heels. I left the dressing room and walked into the now packed club I looked at the time on my watch and saw it was 10pm already as I was walking I bumped into someone, I looked up to see that dude Mello (a/n: Mello is the guy that she hosted a party for right at the beginning of the story) he smirked when he looked down to me and I smiled slightly while looking up at him.
"Wassup sexy" he said in a sexy manly tone. "Nothing much pretty boy" I replied he smiled then took my hand into his I looked down at the sight of our hands. "Can a nigga get a private room or nah?" I looked at him for a moment then a sly smirk crept across my face remembering the good ass head he gave me and also remembering that I'm in charge.
"Yeah but not now I kinda gotta look after the club. How about after I'm done here we go over to your place?" I asked he thought for a sec then replied "My place it is. " he said and I nodded and walked around him headed for the bar to get a patron or 2

━━━━━━

I walked out of the club locking the back door while counting my money I made for the few lap dances I gave out, I headed to my car but was stopped by a firm arm wrapping around my waist I turned my head just to see Mello smirking.
"Are you still down for my treatment" he asked in a whisper tone I smiled turning my whole body to him.
"And just how much will I get for this Mr.sexy? " I asked a little chuckle escaped his lips.
"How much you want cause I got it all" he replied. "Pretty boy I'mma set things straight never ask me that question cause my answer might just end up to be your bank account or should I say accounts" I replied while smiling.
"Well okay ... how bout you settled for 2k" he asked and I nodded in agreement "7k" I replied with a smirk. He just gave me a smirk and a nod. He hopped in his Black Porsche 911 and I got in my Audi TT getting ready for what was gonna happen tonight ;)

━━━━━━

I followed him all the way to his house it was another a 30 to 40min drive until we stopped in front of a mini mansion he pressed in the code and the double gates open his house looked nice from the outside.
The gates closed and I parked my car right next to his white maserati coupe I got out of my car grabbing my bag and I walked over to Mello who was waiting for me at the door I smiled at him and he return the same smile showing off his dimples and his pearly whites he opened the door and walked in with me trailing behind him. He led me to the living room. "Here, make yourself comfortable while I go change Ight. " he said and I nodded.
I looked around the house it was designed in a modern yet manly way while leather couches, a stand with trofies and medals on it, a black leather chair that looked like it was made for a King a couple of photos but mostly just of him and a lady that did not really looked like him

"Want something to drink lil mamma?" he asked making me jump. "What you got?" I asked. "Water, beer, patron, milk, red white and white whine" he said. "2 shots of Patron for me " I said and he nodded heading to the kitchen im guessing I followed. him all the way in its only now that I realized he was shirtless and looked hella sexy too with his dark chocolate skin and his muscular body figure ... definitely a walking orgasm.

I straddle his lap as he was kissing my neck letting my soft moans escaping my mouth he rubbed his index finger across my erect nipples as my moans became louder he stood up not moving his head from the crook of my neck he carried me up to a room that im guessing is a separate room due to there being a pole connected from the roof to the floor.
He laid me down on the lavender colored bed and untied my white blouse reveling ny nice sized titties he smirked licking my nipples I moaned in ecstasy as he kissed my neck down to my waist. he undid my shorts still rubbing my nipples he pulled my shorts down and started kissing my inner thighs moving upwards toward my treasure, pulling down my thong with his teeth when it was down he kissed my clit while sucking hard on it making me arch my back as I was going in a high swirling his tongue in my entrance just with that I was ready to burst his tongue is like magic in an instant I came letting out a relaxing Groan after busting hard he looked up and smirked up at me I weakly smiled and he reached over to the night stand opening a drawer and pulling out a condom he pulled down his member slipping on the condom he hovered over my body and placed himself at my entrance he then placed himself inside my tunnel getting ready to explore my insides.

"Oh goshh mello" I moaned as he took deep strokes in and out of me. "This pussy good ma..." he groaned and kissed my neck. "Don't get attached playaaaaah... god dammit yo dick good as fuck" I nearly screamed. "No strings attached babygirl,"he said looking into my eyes. We went at it for a straight 40min my moans running through the room and his groaning floating in the air.

Dont Get Too Attached Baby'boy Cause this Pussy good...