- 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2

The Strippers Game
Chapter Two

|Monique|

After Bianca and I spent some time together (2 days ago) she had to leave since she has to prep herself for her first day at the strip club Exotica, which is today (Saturday). In my opinion it would be real nice to have a non fake female at the club being that most of those females are greedy and like to yap about things that have nothing to do with them. Though there are a select few that actually give a damn about you and they're also the more humble ones.

At this time it was around about 7:30 pm and this was usually the time I'd start getting ready. I'm not gonna lie I'm still really tired being that I didn't get enough sleep for the past 2 days, but I enjoy dancing and the club normally gives me good vibes. While getting ready I turned on my surround sound boomers and blasted some sexy music so that I could get into me mood and basically just relax myself for the time being while I was getting ready.

A whole two hours has passed and I'm busy with the final touches and that is finishing off my neutral make up look. When I was finally all set and done I got in my car and sped off to the club arriving there at 10pm on the dot. This was later than usual but it's whatever I guess.

As I entered the club, the speakers were booming while Kirk Bangz' drank in my cup played as I made my way through the crowd I greeted whoever I knew and whoever greeted me. The club has been booming lately and I'm not 100% sure why but I wasn't complaining because the more customers are here the more money I get so it's a win.

"Hey y'all" I said loudly over the noise of their voices and As soon as they heard me they all stopped talking and just staring at me, I even received stank stares. I found this odd to the point where I felt semi uncomfortable. "Okay then." I said minding my business and going to my dresser. I decided to get out of my joggers and dress in my outfit for the night which wasn't fancy but it was enough sexy to last me through the night that's if I don't decide to change.

I looked to my left to see Chante approach me, Chante was a bartender and stripper at the club and we were some what close. She bent down slightly and whispered in my ear "Ricco wants you in his office ASAP." I look at her as if to ask why and she just shrugged her shoulders then rushed off. I could not understand why everyone was acting so weird right now but I payed it no mind.

Leaving everything that I was busy with I walked up to Ricco's office which was basically above the dressing room. While heading up the stairs I felt eyes burning into my back I wasn't really paying attention to all that though being that there are a lot of men here and I was wearing a very revealing outfit.

 While heading up the stairs I felt eyes burning into my back I wasn't really paying attention to all that though being that there are a lot of men here and I was wearing a very revealing outfit

(outfit)

Note : Ricco is second in command meaning he falls under Tina McQueen, obviously.