- 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 13

The Strippers Game

Chapter thirteen

Bump in's

|Monique|

I looked into the mirror examining my outfit and I must admit ya girl looked hella fine, curves on point hair on point and makeup on point. I grabbed my black MK hand bag and my gym bag since I'm hitting up the club tonight to do a duet with Beautifull in the VIP room for Drake, Lil wayne and some other niggas cause they are celebrating some achievement or something. I walked down the stairs with my bags and grabbed my phone and keys to my Maybach. I walked out of my crib locking it up and walked to my car hopping in and putting my bags on the passenger side. I started the car and drove out my driveway and made my way to my first destination where the modeling agency was. I drove in silence and slowly too just thinking about what the agency had in store for me.

          Parking my car I grabbed my hand bag, got out of the car and locked it strutting through the front door as heads turned, I walked up to the little lady that sat at the front desk. "Good morning how may I help you" she asked smiling brightly. "Good morning I'm Monique I'm here to see Mr. Higans" I said and she typed in some stuff on the computer and smiled up at me. She stood up and showed me where I should go. I had to go right to the 7th floor. I stepped into the elevator and pressed the button to go to the 7'th floor. When the doors finally opened I stepped out and followed the directions the lady gave me. I stood in front of two massive doors I knocked and soon the doors were opened by two men, reveling a nice office with a nice view. A guy sat at a long smooth brown table talking on the phone. He glanced up at me with a smile and ended his call standing up.

          "Monique, I'm thrilled to see you made it. Please, take a seat" he said with a smile while pulling out chair for me to sit. He walked to his side of his table and sat down. "Im Mr. Higans and you are the lovely Monique or should I say Money?" he said letting out a chuckle making me roll my eyes. "Look cut to the chase I don't have time to beat around the bush." I said calmly and he looked taken back. "Um okay. How would you like to work for me as a model?" he asked and I furrowed my eyebrows tilting my head. "Lemme make this clear I don't work for nobody but me, myself and I." I replied.
          "Okay. Can I at least make an offer with you.?" he asked and I nodded "I want to take some photos so that I can use you from time to time for Magazine covers namely King, Black Men etc... What you think?" he asked I slightly nodded. "How much will I be paid.?" I asked and he chuckled pulling out a paper from a file. "Here are the different prices." he said sliding the paper over to me. I took it and went over it. Those zero's looked mighty fine.

           "Yeah im down. Tell me when I should come" I said and he smiled like he just won the lottery. "How's next week Tuesday?" he asked and I nodded standing up shaking his hand making the deal. I walked out and went back the way I came but when I came close to the front of the building , I felt furious and anger filled my body because low and behold Maxine Felton stood there in the exact same outfit as I was. "Uhh if it isn't my old friend Monique." she said smirking evilly. We have a history that aint funny.
           "Maxine its been a long time since I seen you." I said smiling at her while deep down I felt like drop kicking her ass. "Mmhmm. Thought you'd change but obviously you still the same hoe that works in that stinky ass Club, but hey not everyone can live luxurious, Right." she said and walked away swaying her hips as her fake extra large ass looked like it was bout to pop. I took a breather as I walked calmly out the building with a smile on my face heading to my car ready to go to the club and get ready cause money will be flowing tonight.

|Ace|

          "Ace that trap that has been shot up and burnt down was all done by this new organization from NYC they tryna take over our state." Killa said making me get angry yet I found it interesting. "Who are they?" KJ asked and I looked up at them both as Killa sighed and brought out a picture placing it on my table. "They are twins Marcus and Mandy King, word on the street is they are powerful and might be able to take our whole crew out. Their parents are or were known as The Shadows back in the day, your parents killed them. Now their kids are out to get you." he said and I chuckled, was wondering when the action will begin. "Well if a war is what they want a war is what they'll get. Make sure we have as much security right around the main Trap house and Warehouse then make sure to tell my pops about this shit." I said and Killa nodded after walking out of the meeting room with his phone out.

         "Are you sure about this whole thing Ace I mean you gotta be ready for this." KJ said making me nod my head and he did the same and walked out with the rest of the crew. I sat their for a moment before exiting and walking to my office and when I opened the door Maxine sat their in a tight ass skirt and cropped boob tube top. She turned in her seat looking at me with a smirk. She stood up slowly walking over to me with a sway to her hips, she walked around me stopping behind me and pulled my suit jacket off body then started rubbing my back as she kissed my lips. She locked the door and started pushing me toward my table pushing everything off letting me sit down on the table she slowly started removing her clothes from her body as I just sat and watched she was now just in her underwear.

          "I know you missed all this cause I sure as hell missed all that." she said as she un-buckled my belt and undid my pants sliding it off along with my boxers. I think I'm becoming a man whore cause my hoe list is getting packed. She pulled out my d*ck and started stroking it lightly and gently as she took the tip into her mouth, she started sucking my d*ck like her life depended on it she then brought her face up to my ear and whispered "You'll get the full package tonight." and she slightly bit my ear lobe. She strutted out of the room in just her bra and panty while she had her clothes and purse in one hand. I straightened myself up making me look presentable again and sat at my desk thinking. Maxine and I have some type of past but as you can see I'm not much of a talker. In my eyes Maxine was a hoe straight up, I just kept her around cause her head game was cool.

__________