- 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 7

The Strippers Game
Chapter Seven
Thugz Mansion

||Ace||

My boys and I, KJ, Killa, Delagan, Bruno and Redd were about to hit up our usual Strip Club at which the lovely Money Baby aka Ex-Dope Girl works at Thugz Mansion

"Bruno come on man we ain't got whole day. You dress like a female gosh where'd your balls go." Killa says in an annoyed tone. One thing bout Killa is that he is not only impatient when it comes to shooting but also when he has to be somewhere. "My nigga I'm coming god have patients " Bruno says. "He don't have patients " We all yell and he raises his hands up in surrender "Come on lets be out I need to find me a new hoe or 3" Killa says and I shake my head he will lose his dick one day.

All of us walk out of Brunos crib and walk out heading to Killas Army printed Escalad Cadillac. Ask me how it became Army print? He has the best ever spray painter in the history of spray painters and this shit looks off the cheese. "Did yall hear Money and her best friend is having somewhat of a duo on the main stage? Man those two are at the top of the Stripper list and her friend only came a week or 2 ago" KJ says as we all hopped into the E.C. Killa sits in the front with Delagan next to him bruno sit right at the back (The trunk in other words) where there are speakers and KJ and I sit in the back seats soon Good Kush and Alcohol by lil wayne & Drake blast through the speakers as we rotating a blunt . All the way to the club 2 blunts were rotated and Lil wayne blasted all the way as soon as we were at the club we were all stoned as shit but since we be smoking this shit daily we can control our high.

"I got Hella Hoes" Bruno shouts as the Hoes cling on him. Some of us can control our high. "Man lets get a seat in the middle" KJ says and I just follow him up the stairs to the VIP section at which the girls will be at. We must be deadly cause these niggas just standing up in fear right now as we walking past . Wait what am I saying we are deadly psh. We found a seat in the middle and as soon as we sat the Dj announced "Now lets give it up for the Queens of Thugz Mansion Beautifull &Money ".

There is a chair on the stage and out comes Beautifull and Money behind her the both of them wearing the same thing just different colors. And just then music starts playing and men started getting the 1's 5's 10's and 20's Ready but I just sat staring at Money.

"Say she in King of Diamonds monday
Ain't scared to get that money
In back in church by sunday
But we all know she's in love with that pole, pole, pole
She's in love with that pole, pole, pole
..."

I watch intently to the way both of them sway their hips and do their dance in sequence and all you see is Dollars flying. Both of them now on the pole doing what they supposed to do... PLEASURING MEN
"Said she in love with that pole
She so in love with that pole
She love wakin up, love wakin up, wakin up with that doe
I love it when she come home all the way drunk and all the way throwed
Said boy be on that way, so you know I be on that road
Got that drink up in my cup but that don't mean that I move slow
Drank up in my cup but thatdon't mean that I fuck slow
She got a tattoo on her ass
You know it say kirko
She tattooed to her cash, shaking that ass and letting it go..."

The chair was the pushed to the centre of the stage and Beautifull took a seat, Money on the other hand started grinding and winding on B's lap making me move in my seat a bit because, damn nothing better than some GirlXGirl motion. As Money was grinding, Beautifull was rubbing up and down on Moneys body then Money turned around now securely straddling Beautifull's lap and the next shit caught me off guard like for real yet I felt a boner coming on cause this looked hot as hell Money and Beautifull starts kissing each other like it ain't shit. I look over at KJ who is already looking at me "I gotta got to the bathroom real quick" and with that KJ leaves me like I ain't got a problem to fix too. I mean come on I'm looking at two fine ass ladies kissing each other and it's sexy as fuck man.

|Monique|

"Baby I got all this money
If you would do it for me
Make your booty clap, I got racks if you want it, its yours
Cause baby we gon' get this party startedYou better turn your phone off don't want them niggas callin'
Come here, you be pullin' down on my zipper
I'mma give it to you and then her
And then ya'll can get on this pole together
You're giving me chills
You push that climax while I'm licking yo back
How does it feel
Say I don't know, it just started something
There she go, on the pole
Drop it drop it low on the floor
I'mma put my hands up, you just do it some more
She doin it like a pro
She doin it like a pro..."

I watch as the money is Raining Down and just seeing the green on the floor makes me feel like reaching my climax. So me and Beautifull just had a make-out session and that gave the men straight up some type of hype that totally got me whipped cause damn was the money falling now. Both B and I stood up and going to our separate poles now doing the last Hook of the song when we were finished we let Max (Close friend and main Security of the club) help with the money picking up cause it was way too much.

Beautifull and I split the money 50/50 each of us receiving 3k and Beautifull was most def gon spend all this ca'ching on Bling. "Girl I'm going to shop till I drop and with the extra I made for the private rooms almost got me 6k but damn if I knew making money was this fun I wouldve been doing this long time ago. We the Shit!" she says making me laugh, she crazy as hell. "Did you see the new bartender she fine as shit I wonder if she bi cause I'd be in that" Beautifull is the weirdest but she cool as hell nobody like her.

"I'm gon' go get dressed, meet you at the bar for a last drink?" I ask and she just nod her head applying gloss to her lips. I started getting dressed just slipping on a thong under my towel since I just took a short shower and I threw on my Green dress . When I was finished I fixed my hair a bit and the started clearing my personal dresser and taking my money out of my locker. I plan on saving this money up because I don't want to work in this dump for long maybe in the long run I might just open my own Night club and Fight club.

When I was finished packing up I made my way out of the dressing room making my way up to Rico's office to give him his share which is a 15% of the money I just made shaking my ass off. I greet the guard and just barge in the office just to walk in to Ace and Rico Talking like I care. "Ever heard of knocking" Rico asked. "Nah I think you should teach me. Here's your 15%" I said slamming the money on the desk.

"You missing a dollar" he states and I stare at him like he don' did lost his damn mind. "You're missing the fact the I don't give a damn. Look nigga 1dollar wont hurt your STD looking ass" I said and turned around and start walking to the door. "You do know I can fire you" he sates I sharply turn on my heels. "Uh you need me more than I need you. I could use the money I made here to create my own damn club and steel Your customers and Dancers so be careful" I state and he is quite. "Exactly." I say and head out and to the Bar.

"What took you? " B ask. "Rico think he can pull and push me around I be damned. Hand me 2shots of Patron." I state and the bartender nodded. "After this im leaving cause I'm tired as shit" and I nod in agreement to what Beautifull said.

"See you later in the day" B ask and I nod. the time is actually like 2am so yeah. As I lock the back door the thing I'm in charge of doing if I work. I walk over to my car but was stopped by a tap on my shoulder so I turn around and see the unexpected Ace, okay not that unexpected but whatever.

"Yes?" I asked. "Come with me" he demands his voice thick and husky making my clit throb, I tilt my head to the side. "What for?" I ask. "I want to discuss business with you but in a comfortable zone and area." he said and I look at my car then back to him I guess he got what I was trying to say cause he replied "I'll get someone to get it and bring it over to my crib" he replied and I nod.

__________

Show some love and drop a vote it's much appreciated