- 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 17

Authors note

Dear Reader.

I hope all is well and that all you beauties are feeling amazing wherever you may be.

This is just an automated warning message.

 18 SN

Enjoy at own risk. ;)

____________________ 

The Strippers Game

Chapter Seventeen
Waffles & Eggs

|Narrator|

"OH my God Ace!!" Monique yelled out in pure ecstasy as Ace thrusts in and out of her wet pussy with force. Her back pressed against the tiled shower wall and her moans echoing against the walls. He looked in her eyes with much lust.

"Who's pussy is it?" He questioned and she didn't answer until it felt like his dick was touching her poking in her stomach, if that was even possible. His deep strokes made her feel like she reached cloud nine. "Its... ahh mmmhmmm ... you's daddy all yours!!!" She yelled at the top of her lungs as she reached her high and so did her with their heavy breathing he pulled out and stroked his shaft and turned her around holding her waist as he pressed her body against hers and softly whispered in her ear "Baby, many girls could take your place but I want you and all of you. Be mine and be treated like a Queen." Kissing her neck her head automatically went back in pleasure. "Whats your answer?" When she said nothing he bent her over and rammed his dick into her pussy.

She screamed louder than the first "yesss owwwww yesssss ahhhh" she lost her mind as she started throwing it back at him his one hand on her waist and the other rubbing her clit it was hard for her to focus her mind was blown and it felt like her eye sight was lost. She felt amazed to the point of no coming back. Moans and grunting was all you heard from the two people. For the 6th time Monique came and moments after Ace did too, at that moment both were breathing heavily. Ace started washing her and himself as he held her up.

When they got to his bedroom they fell on the bed worn out of the mind blowing sex they shared...

|Monique|

I rose from the bed and stretched looking at my surroundings noticing I was in Ace's room laying naked next to a naked sexy man as well Ace looked peaceful. My mind drifted back to the sex and a smirk crept on my face . It was the bomb. He made me drift to another pleasuring world. My body was saw after 5 rounds of on going sex. Getting out of bed I make my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth and was my face.

Last night was the party I hosted for Drake and Ace just so happened to be there as well so we had a couple of drinks and decided to chill here at his crib there after but chilling led to heated sex which I loved.

Fixing my hair I headed downstairs and got my gym bag getting myself a thong out and slipping it on and a crop top that stopped right under my boobs I walked into the kitchen and started fixing up some eggs bacon waffles and red wine. While I was making the breakfast I connected my iPhone to the system Trey Songz x walls instantly started playing and I just started moving to the beat as I was making the breakfast for Ace and I. Moments later when I was almost done when i fely his arms wrap around my waist out of instinct i rested my head on his chest.

"The D must've been good if you up this early making us breakfast" he said and I smiled and turned facing him "thats what you think." I said smiling then walking away "Where you going girl?" He asked "I'm about to get ready for the gym. I have to keep this body in shape" I said while swaying my hips as I walked up the stairs and to his room, I got dressed in my sporty gym clothing and walked down with my gym bag.

"Ayy Monique wait!. I have a lil question for ya." Ace said and he looked down at me as I looked up to him. "Yeah?" I asked curiously "what are we?" He asked and i smirked "what do you think we are, or what do you want us to be? " I asked and he bit his bottom lip "I want you to be mine" he said and I looked him straight in the eyes "i been yours sincerely day one baby" i said kissing his lips and turning to walk out.

He's been my man since forever I claimed him a while ago without him even knowing. I just hope and pray he don't fuck up!.