- 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4

The Strippers Game
Chapter Four
Money Baby

|Monique|

"Money" he said in a firm tone and I turned around looking at him

"If you're such a bad bitch then show it" I walked to the opposite end if the table then he slid a 9 across the table I dropped my bag grabbing the gun and cocking it then pointed to the red and white board that hung on the wall I smirked looking and Killa who snickered. I took off the shirt I was wearing cause it was tight and I was now only in my black and hot pink bra

Turning the gun sideways looking at Ace I shot the bullet straight into the red dot in the middle twirling the gun around my finger sliding it back over to Ace he nodded once letting me know I got the JOB.

"How much do I get out of this " I asked while buttoning my shirt up K.J just shook his head knowing that I had a money fetish. Ace motioned for me to sit back down I did so and we started talking well technically Ace didn't do that much talking K.J did

"Ok so there's this new guy who has been selling us a whole lotta fake ass cocaine and ya know we don't roll with that shit, so we 'bout ta do a set up and we need you to help us with it well since you a stripper and got skills ta make a nigga fall for ya ass we need you to lure him into a trap like meet him somewhere and take him over to ya house and we'll be there waiting fa him and that's it we'll take it from there" he explained.

"Nigga I'm down but for real how much I get outta this" I asked and Killa laughed with K.J but I was dead ass serious. "You gone have to talk to Ace bout that" K.J replied so I looked at Ace. "5k" he said

"Nope might as well just work at the club for 3 nights making that much" I said "10k" he said and I stood up getting my bag "As if... 30k take it or leave it" I said. "Da Fuck you must be crazy lil missy " Ace replied. "Im just as crazy to walk through that door too, nigga you make prolly 3 times more than that a day" I replied walking to the door. "Fine you boutta make a nigga broke" he said and I smiled. "Now ya talking my language Babyboy... when does this go down? " I asked.
"Next week cause he outta town. meet us here cause we still watching him and what he does and when" Ace replied and I nodded walking to the door and exiting the room.
Go Get That Money Baby...

||Ace||

That girl got guts ambition and she fine as hell too but damn she for real bout her money im guessing that's why ha name Money on da streets and at da Club I need a bad Female like her in my life. "So what'chu think bout Money? " K.J asked looking at his watch and back at me.
"She good but she gon have ta keep ha mouth under control though she running that shit like she on the tracks " I replied as I stood up from my desk and walked over to my mini refrigerator that was in my office taking out a bottle of water.
"Ace that ain't never gon happen she been like that ever since she started working with me, and Lucifer was boss man at the time she ain't scared of shit. for crying out loud she lived on her own at the age of 14 and even bought her own car with her damn own money at 16 she independent and a down ass chick too and she ain't one to be played with either. Oh and she used to have a itch for the trigger she used to be close with both me and Killa" he said. Now I had to admit this chick was worse than me.

"I guess we made a good choice my nigga" I said and he nodded there was a knock on the door and Pitbull opened the door peeking in "Boss Ro is here should I let ha in or?" he asked
"Yea it's cool" I said and K.J stood up when Ro walked in.
"Wussup? " I asked "Nothing much, just wanted ta know if you got plans fa tonight 'cause we ain't spend any time together since last week" she said Ro was a pretty female that was my hoe and she was my only hoe to be honest.

"I'm busy tonight ma, but tomorrow we can ya know. " I said and she nodded standing up and walking over to me kissing down my neck while sliding her hands down my chest to my tool she rubbed it lightly then kissed my cheek "See ya tomorrow Papi " she whispered in my ear and got her bag walking to the door her ass was big and round in that dress she was wearing and her weave was on point too.

Time ta make my money and hustle