Chapter 30: Orphan

Violet PoV

As I looked upon the orcish army beginning to march forward, I was pushed into the mountain. "Thorin! What are you doing?!" I asked completely confused. "Thorin I'm not going to just stand here while everyone fights!!!" I yelled. "I know..." He said quietly. "I want to be with you alone once more before you leave...just in case." He said softly. "T-Thorin I understand that...but this isn't the best time." I whispered as my back pressed against the wall. He suddenly unhooked the piece of armor guarding my neck and shoulders. He let it drop to the ground before his lips met mine. I was stunned for a moment then kissed back. Our lips moved perfectly, I could feel the scratch of his beard against me. His lips broke from mine. He peppered warm kisses on my cheeks then down to my jawline. I let out a quiet moan feeling him kiss a sweet spot on my neck, he gently bit and sucked on that very spot. I felt my heart pounding at this feeling...it was the first time I ever enjoyed this sort of thing. Before...I was terrified of these situations. All they left was self disgust, pain and shame. I placed a hand on Thorin's arm as he continued to ravish my neck and shoulders. It was obvious he'd done this before...it felt like no pleasure I ever even thought I would feel. "Uh...Thorin." I heard Balin behind us. "What?" He growled looking back. I scowled at losing the feeling of his lips against my burning skin. "There's a man here...he's looking for Violet." Balin said. "What?" I asked looking around at Balin. "Yes...he said he's here to take you back." He said looking confused. My heart froze, "what does he look like..." I asked. "Tanned skin, large dwarf, long brown beard and hair." My eyes widened. "We will be out in a minute. GO!" Thorin yelled, Balin listened without a second word. "Who is this man looking for you?" He asked. "I-it's my father..." I stuttered out, not even looking at Thorin. "What..." Thorin growled. Before I could say a word he stormed out. I followed but stayed hidden as We approached the gate. "Ah, King Thorin I believe you have my dau-" I heard my fathers disgusting voice was cut off. "Thorin!!!" Dwalin yelled. I looked around and saw Thorin pounding his fists into my fathers face and body. "YOU DISGUSTING BEING HOW DARE YOU COME HERE!" He bellowed. I trembled hearing Thorin yell. Suddenly Kili and Fili both came to me and hugged me. "What's going on?" They asked, Fili hugged me close to him. I couldn't take my eyes off my father. Thorin was pulled off of him. "I don't know what your takin about!" My father yelled standing. He was a very very tough man....not easily taken down. "You know damn well what you did to your daughter you disgraceful piece of shit!" Thorin growled. My fathers eyes darted to me as I came out. "Oh, so you finally got the strength to speak up, aye?" He asked with a unsettling smile. "What? What did he do??" Kili asked. Thorin was blinded by rage, I could see it. If Dwalin and Gloin wherent holding him back...my father would be a dead man. "He raped and abused Violet!!" Thorin yelled. Suddenly every dwarf stopped. All of them looked at me, then to my father. I was crying, shaking holding onto Fili. Then in sync they all looked at my father. "...who would do something so disgusting to their own daughter..." Balin said with an angry expression. "If Thorin don't kill ya first, I will. I know I hold no significant value to Violet, but she holds value to me." Dwalin growled. "You disgusting excuse for a dwarf!" Kili yelled. My father laughed. "Why would it matter? Look at her? It's not like any man would take her for a wife!" He said. Thorin growled. "she's going to be my wife." Thorin spat. "Which would make her your queen." A new voice spoke up. I looked behind and saw Thranduil. "T-Thranduil..." I whispered. "What's this despicable woodland sprite doing in our mountain?" My dad asked. "I'm sure King Thorin doesn't like such a man calling this great kingdom his home." Thranduil said walking forward. Before I couldn't blink Thranduil lifted my father off the ground and nailed him to the ground with a knife to his throat. "Can...I speak with him." I squeaked. Thranduil and Thorin both looked at me shocked. "NO!" They yelled. "Please...ill arm myself." I said. Thorin and Thranduil looked at eachOther. Thorin handed me his sword, "if he attacks you....you better attack back." He growled. "I will..." Thranduil dropped my father to the ground and Dwalin and Gloin grabbed him. I followed them as they led us to a private room. "Violet," Thranduil spoke behind me. I stopped. "Y-yes..." I said quietly. "Please be careful." He said. Dwalin and Gloin came back. "He's in there lass." Dwalin said. I nodded looking at Thranduil once more. I turned and walked towards the door. I took a breathe before going in. I closed the door behind me, not taking my eyes off my father. "Well, long time no see lass? I believe I told you that you wherent to leave the shire." He said standing. "Then I get home to find a note saying what you where doing...imagine my anger." He said lowly. I couldn't say a word...I was terrified. "Still a quiet little mouse?" He asked. "Ye look even more like yer mother than before...yer figures become more womanly...and yer hairs grown..." He said. His eyes where scanning my body. "Oh! And now look at you! Marrying the great King of Erebor!" He said. I looked at the ground. I could hardly look at him. "I'm not coming back to the shire..." I said quietly. "What?" He snapped. "No...I'm staying here. I'm not going back." I said louder. "Ye will listen to your father!!! I am in charge of you! YOU WILL COME BACK!" He bellowed. I backed up, my armor slamming against the door as my father stormed across the room towards me. I froze, my sword dropping from my hand to the ground.