Chapter Twenty-Eight

Isa

Isa was watching as her oldest son was interacting with the triplets, letting them help him make them lunch. She loved how attentive he was to them and how much they loved being with him.

While Aubrey was doing work, Isa brought out the paperwork she needed Zayn to sign. Aubrey was still against making Zayn legal guardian for if anything happened to himself and Isa.
While the triplets were eating their lunch, Isa had Zayn go in to the living room where she placed the paperwork on the table infront of him.

"What is this?" Zayn asked as he looked down at the packet before looking up at his mother.

"If you sign this, it appoints you as legal guardian for the triplets if anything happens to myself and dad."

Zayn looked through it before signing where he needed to. He handed it back to Isa before saying, "Are we good here?"

"Yeah."

With that Zayn stood up and went back to be with the triplets. He preferred them over his mother.

Step one to Liam's plan is complete, Zayn thought as he walked back into the kitchen. Time to start on step two.

"Was your lunch good?" Zayn asked as he observed the mess the triplets made with their bowls of tomato soup and grilled cheese.

He got three nods from the toddlers as Isa walked into the kitchen.
"Do you mind if I take the littles for the night?" Zayn asked.

Isa gave him a confused look, "why?"

"So you and dad can have a night to yourselves."

"I don't want them meeting Liam," Isa said as she crossed her arms.

"That's weird. Why?"

"They don't need to be meeting someone that won't be in your life long term."

"I am so glad you know my life more than me. Go pack your kids a bag so we can then leave." Zayn was getting annoyed.
Zayn began cleaning the toddlers up while Isa left the kitchen.
Shortly thereafter Isa returned with the toddlers bags, which had their names on their individual bag, plus a change of clothes because what they were wearing was messy.

"I'll contact you tomorrow for when I want you to bring them back, okay"? Isa said after the triplets were changed.

"Okay."

The triplets put their shoes on before Zayn led them out of the house to his car. He had them stand next to it while he helped their mother install the car seats.

"Remember, do not let them meet Liam," Isa reiterated as Zayn was getting ready to drive off.

"Sure thing." Zayn rolled his eyes as he reversed down the driveway.

Zayn

"Are you three ready to go have some fun?" Zayn cheered as he looked at his siblings in the rear view mirror.

"Yes Zee!" Zaria exclaimed.
While Zia and Zayd stayed quiet.

"Zia, Zayd are you two excited?"

"What about mommy and daddy?" Zia asked in a small voice, Zayd nodding along with her.

"You'll see mommy and daddy tomorrow babes."

"Okay."

The ride to Liam's place was full of toddler chatter, not a second being quiet. Zayn did not know what he just got himself into. When they arrived at Liam's, Zayn turned the car off before getting out of it. He took a minute for himself before getting the toddlers out of their car seats. Once the toddlers were out, he grabbed their bags out of the trunk before leading them to the front door.

This was going to definitely surprise Liam, Zayn thought as he opened the front door. The incessant chatter never stopping.

Liam turned his head to the front door as he heard it open along with little voices. He was peacefully sitting on the couch.

"Hey babe," Liam said as he stood up and walked towards the front door.

"Hey, I hope you don't mind," Zayn said as the triplets hid themselves behind his legs.

"Not at all baby. But I think they're scared of me," Liam chuckled before squatting down so he was at the triplets height.
"Hi, I'm Liam. What's your name?"

Zayn moved so the triplets could see Liam was actually harmless.
He watched as the toddlers grabbed each other's hands and Zaria took the lead. Being brave.

"I'm Zaria, and this is Zia and Zayd," Zaria said introducing her siblings and herself.

"Mommy said no Liam," Zayd said as he turned towards Zayn. Sounds like they were paying attention and listening.

Liam looked up at Zayn with a raised eyebrow.
"I'll tell you later," Zayn mouthed.

"It's okay sweetheart." Zayn said to Zayd

"Can I get a high five?" Liam asked as he held his hand out.

The toddlers each gave him a high five before resuming to hold hands.

"Would you guys like to watch some cartoons?" Zayn asked them.

Three heads nodded yes, Zayn led them into the living room while Liam stood to his normal height. He turned on some cartoons before going into the kitchen with Liam.

"What was that Zayd? said?" Liam questioned, he was sure he got the correct name.

"Isa told me not to let the triplets meet you."

*A/N:

Haii there!!!

Hope you guys liked this chapter.

What did you like?

What did you dislike?

What do you wanna see happen?

Goal 10 votes and 10 comments.
Please

Thank you

Love all of you

-Sam*