Chapter Six

"What are you twelve?" Liam asked as he tackled Niall, causing the both of them to fall on the floor. Which in turn caused the butt of Liam's gun to show in the waistband of his pants because his shirt had ridden up.

"Why the fùck do you have a gun?!" Zayn shrieked.

"I have it with me everywhere I go," Liam said as he got off of Niall.

"What the fùck!"

"What do you expect princess? Even if I have my right hand men with me I'm not going to go out unprotected myself. That's how you can get hurt," Liam said as he stood up while covering up the gun.

"I don't fùcking care!" Zayn has been using the same shrieking voice since he saw the gun.

"Stop shrieking, you're about to break glass or something with how high your voice is," Liam said.

"Shut the fùck up and get the fùck out! All of you," Zayn said as he opened the front door and ushered the three men out. He practically had to rip Harry from Louis since they were in the middle of an intense makeout session.

"Well that was rude," Louis said as the door was slammed shut.

"I'm going to bed. Don't bother me," Zayn started walking to his room before getting a response from Louis.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

The following day Niall met up with Louis and Zayn at college, acting as if nothing happened the night prior. Niall watched as Zayn continued drawing, the Irish lad not even attempting to do anything for the class. He wasn't even sure why he signed up for the class knowing he has no artistic ability whatsoever. Then again he also wasn't taking this entire college experience seriously, he's just there to find clientele.

Its not like the professor even cared, she only payed attention to her students that portrayed artistic ability. Like Zayn, for an example, she was in awe of all of his work.

"How long have you been working on this piece?" Niall asked as he just sat there staring at Zayn's easel.

"A week at most. This isn't even my best work," Zayn said while he continued drawing.

"Shut the fùck up dude. It looks great," Niall praised. "What are you doing after this class?"

"I have a English class, after that a teaching class then I'm done for the day," Zayn said.

"You really taking this whole college thing seriously?" Niall asked.

"Why wouldn't I?"

"Not most young adults do, kinda like your friend Louis."

"Well not everyone gets mixed up with drugs like Louis has. Some of us actually want to make something of our lives and not be bums."

"I'm going to ignore your last statement and instead ask what do you plan on becoming?"

"A English teacher."

"I don't see you as an English teacher," Niall said as he watched Zayn stand up.

"Fantastic, I don't remember asking your opinion," Zayn responded as he placed a black cover over his canvas and easel.

"No wonder boss has his eyes on you," Niall muttered.

"Have you found anyone else to sell too? Or are you going to spend each class we have together talking?" Zayn asked as they walked out of the art room.

"Maybe. I already know who likely people I could ask are, its just the matter of asking."

"So do so and stop bothering me." Zayn walked off to his English class leaving Niall behind.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

When Zayn finished with his last class he wasn't expecting to see Liam, Niall, Harry, and Louis all in the parking lot. Harry and Louis practically sucking each others faces off.

"Hey princess, how was your day?" Liam asked as he put his arm around Zayn's waist.

"Don't touch me," Zayn said as he sidled away from Liam. "Why are you all here?"

"To see your beautiful self," Liam said as he dropped his arm. "Would you go on a date with me tonight princess?"

"Uh sure, I suppose," Zayn responded.

"Great, I'll pick you up at six then. Harry, Niall let's go," Liam said as he got into the backseat of the car. Harry and Louis detached themselves from each other Harry promising to call Louis later.

The two college students watched as the three men drove away before walking to their apartment.

*A/N:

Haii there!!!

I've been working on this for like a week now, with little inspiration but it's up.

Date night will be in the next chapter, might move quickly into dating I'm not quite sure yet.

I hope you guys liked this chapter.

What did you like?

What did you dislike?

What do you wanna see happen?

Vote and comment if you want.

Thank you

Love all of you

-Sam*