Chapter One

Zayn had just got out of his last class for the day and was currently walking across campus to get to the parking lot. Once he had reached his motorcycle he wasn't expecting to see his roommate, and also bestfriend, grab a baggie of some sort from some skittish looking teenager. Zayn decided not to worry about it and got on his bike to head home to his apartment. Once he got home he went to his room to take a much needed nap.

That was until his best friend got home a few hours later and jumped onto the bed.

"Can I fúcking help you?" Zayn grumbled as he tried to push his friend off of his bed.

"Yeah! What the fúck are you doing in bed? We are going out tonight!" Louis said loudly as he held a death grip on Zayn to avoid falling off the bed.

"There is no we in that. You can go out, I'm sleeping. Now get the fúck off of me, my bed, and get out of my room. Thank you," Zayn said as he placed the blanket over his head again.

"Ugh you're no fun," Louis said as he stomped out of the room, slamming the door when he left.

Zayn immediately fell back asleep, staying that way till his alarm went off the next day telling him to get ready for class.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"We're going to a party tonight and that is final," Louis said as he and Zayn walked across the parking lot.

"Mmmmm I-"

"You aren't getting a choice, now I have to go meet someone. So I'll see you tonight bro," Louis said as he walked off to the same car Zayn saw him at yesterday.

Zayn walked across the street to get himself a Strawberry and Crème Frappuccino from Starbucks before walking back to campus to get to his class.

"Oh hey you bought me a drink," Louis chirped as he grabbed it out of Zayn's hand.

"Where the fùck did you come from? Appearing out of thin air," Zayn said as he snatched his drink back.

"No was just watching you along with my new friend," Louis said as another boy appeared next to him.

"The same scrawny looking kid you were buying drugs from?" Zayn questioned.

"He is far from being scrawny, trust me. But I kinda wanna get to know his older friend more," Louis said to his new friend while wriggling his eyebrows.

"Anyways my name is Niall," Niall said as the three stopped walking.

"Zayn."

"Zen, cool."

"No it-

"Anyways Zayn you and Niall have the same class together, well your second class since we kinda missed the first one. So I'll see you guys later," Louis said as he walked the other way.

"Honestly I don't care about the classes. I'm just here to do what I need to," Niall said as they walked into the art class.

Zayn immediately went to grab his canvas and art supplies before going to sit on his stool, placing the canvas on the easel infront of him. Niall sat down next to him not bothering to grab any supplies.

"So why enroll into a college if you aren't really here for studious purposes?" Zayn questioned as he continued to draw his self portrait.

"Man that's really fùcking dope and because I need a larger clientele and who better than some college students who are already stoned or cracked out half the time," Niall explained as he watched the teacher walk around the room giving advice and critiquing when necessary.

"I see you already found one client. I don't care what you sell him but if anything happens to him I will find you and kill you," Zayn warned in a whisper because the teacher was close to them.

"Then you would have a gang after your scrawny áss," Niall said nonchalantly.

*A/N:

Haii there!!!

So we have met Zayn, Louis, and Niall.

I hope you guys liked this chapter.

What did you like?

What did you dislike?

What do you wanna see happen?

Vote and comment if you want.

Thank you

Love all of you

-Sam*