Chapter Eleven

A little note, I know absolutely nothing about college so if I'm wrong about anything, just roll with it. Thank you.

It's been about a month since Liam explained the rules and consequences to Zayn. It's been an easy going month, but Zayn can only reign in his sassiness for so long.
Within the past month, Zayn has progressed in getting his degree towards becoming a teacher. To be fair he doesn't see himself becoming a teacher as long as he is still with Liam. But one of his rules to follow is finishing college, so sure he'll finish but he won't seek anything higher.

Currently he was at Liam's house waiting for him to return from doing something gang related, Liam didn't go into details Zayn didn't ask. Anyways, Zayn was sitting on Liam's bed scrolling through his phone. He was looking at naughty images pertaining to BDSM. Boy oh boy was it making him turned on.

He used one hand to scroll through the images while his other hand wandered into his panties. He became mesmerized by a moving picture that showed a twink getting their dick sucked. He was so entranced by this picture and the movement of his wrist on his own member he didn't even realize Liam got home. That was until he heard throat clearing in the doorway.

"Hi there," Zayn said quickly while making his phone screen go black and slipping his hand out of his panties.

"What are you doing?" Liam asked as he just stood in the doorway.

"Nothing."

"Really?" Liam raised his eyebrows while he stared at Zayn.

"Uh. I, uh," Zayn stumbled over his words not knowing what he should say exactly.

"Phone." Liam held his hand out as he walked over to Zayn.
"And you might as well take off whatever you're wearing," Liam said as he pointed to Zayn's sweats, referring also to whatever he had on under them.

Zayn handed over his phone, he doesn't have a lock on it, before taking off his sweats and panties. Liam got into his phone and saw what his submissive was scrolling through. Liam placed Zayn's phone on the bedside table before squatting infront of him.

"What part of your scrolling stuck out to you the most?" Liam asked as he lightly caressed Zayn's thigh.

"Do I have to say?"

"Yes. Especially if you want to achieve that orgasm you were working towards," Liam said as he let one of his hands roam up Zayn's body, under his shirt, to a nipple.

"Bu-," Zayn cut himself off with a squeak when his nipple was pinched.

"What part of your scrolling stuck out to you the most?" Liam repeated.

"The uh twink getting their uh dick sucked," Zayn whispered.

"That's what I assumed baby. Now," Liam stopped talking to place both of his hands on Zayn's thighs, "what rule did you break?"

"Technically daddy none."

Liam looked at Zayn with a confused look on his face before telling him to continue.

"The rule you are referring to is the no orgasming rule. But I didn't get to that point, you even said so yourself. So technically none, I didn't break any of your precious rules," Zayn said with a smirk on his face.

"Loophole, that will now be closed. No touching yourself. And because you're being a smart ass about it, you can go take a cold shower. I won't help you get rid of it like I planned too," Liam explained, lightly patting Zayn's thighs as he stood up and walked a couple steps away from his submissive.

"Wait, seriously?"

"Yes sir."

"Okay well fuck you too," Zayn mumbled as he got up and walked into the attached bathroom.

"Watch your mouth," Liam warned.

Zayn closed the bathroom door, a little too loud, and locked it before turning the shower on. He took his shirt off before stepping into the warm water. He decided to take an actual shower before spraying his dick with cold water. Which he shrieked at when he did it, but it did it's job. When he was done he ran a towel through his hair before drying off his body and securing the towel to his lower half. He unlocked the bathroom door before opening it and stepping back into the bedroom.

"Do not be loudly closing doors like you own the place," Liam said as soon as Zayn re-entered the bedroom.

"Don't irritate me then," Zayn responded before going to grab a clean pair of panties and sweats from his bag.

"Do not catch an attitude with me Zayn," Liam warned.
"You would have gotten to orgasm had you not been a smart ass to me."

"In case my fuck you wasn't clear enough earlier, I'll say this. Fuck off." Zayn slid his clothes on, staying shirtless, before walking out of the bedroom and going downstairs.

Liam watched as his submissive disappeared down the steps. He decided to change out of the suit he was wearing and into a pair of basket ball shorts. Being like Zayn and forgoing a shirt. He then walked downstairs and saw Zayn sitting on the couch, staring at the blank television screen.

"Kneel," Liam ordered as he sat down on the couch next to Zayn.

*A/N:

Haii there!!!

Hope you guys liked this chapter.

What did you like?

What did you dislike?

What do you wanna see happen?

Goal 3 votes and 3 comments.
Please

Thank you

Love all of you

-Sam*