Chapter Thirty-One

Zayn was in the middle of watching The Paw Patrol movie with the triplets when he heard and saw the front door being kicked in. He managed to jump up as the first bullet sliced through the air. Son of a bitch he thought as he shielded the toddlers from bullets. He knew where Liam kept guns hidden, he just had to get to it without the babies getting hurt. Zayn managed to get the triplets into the safe room and locked the door before grabbing the gun that was underneath the island.
Liam taught him how to handle and shoot a weapon a couple weeks prior. He didn't think he'd have to use one this soon. Liam had also explained to him what he needed to do if anyone ever broke in. Hence why he got the triplets in the safe room right away. He also was supposed to go in there with them and call Liam, but he decided he wasn't going to just allow someone to shoot at them. Especially if he knew how to defend himself and others. Liam just had to understand right.

Since bullets were still being fired at him he started shooting blindly, he was crouched behind the island. He had absolutely no idea who was shooting at him seeing as they haven't said a word the entire time. He didn't even know if there was more than one shooter, he couldn't tell with the amount of bullets flying towards him. Zayn quickly reloaded as there was a pause in gunfire before standing up and facing the shooter. Imagine the shock on his face when he saw that it was the kid he beat the shit out of at the party.

"What the fuck," Zayn said as he chambered another bullet.

The only response was another bullet flying at him, aimed for his head this time. He ducked behind the island again, hearing glass behind him shatter.
Zayn moved around the island to the side farthest away from the shooter before firing his gun, hitting him in the knee. Zayn stood up fully as the guy went down.

"How in the fuck did you find out where I lived?"

"Louis."

"How do you know him?"

"That is none of your business."

Zayn rolled his eyes before speaking again, "whoever taught you how to shoot sucks. You clearly needed more practice seeing as all you did was manage to fire at and hit the walls. Not your target. But that's okay, you'll have the chance to practice again." Zayn laughed as he shot dude in the hand, causing him to lose grip of the gun.
"Now are you ready to tell me why you are here?"

"It's none of your business."

"You trying to potentially kill me or my siblings, is none of my business? In what world does that make any sense?"
Zayn walked over to the guy laying on the ground, kicked the gun out of his reach, before gripping his chin in his hand.
"Couple of things here. One, I never got your name. Two, either your a complete fucking idiot thinking you'd be able to kill me, Liam, or my siblings because I know Louis wouldn't have sent you or I just don't know my best friend." Zayn kinda trailed off, getting in his own head about whether he does actually know his best friend or not.

"Alright alright. The name is Jason and no Louis did not send me. I was still pissed about you beating the shit out of me and wanted to get back at you." Jason wasn't expecting Zayn to get all sentimental over Louis.

"So you really are just a complete fucking idiot," Zayn said before shooting Jason in the other knee.

Jason grimaced at the searing hot pain in his knee, "was that necessary?"

Zayn smirked as he loaded another bullet into the chamber; "I hope you like hell bitch," he said as he pulled the trigger shooting Jason in the head.

Zayn watched as Jason slumped back, the life draining from his body before grabbing out his phone and texting his dominant the code word.

To: Li🥰🦁💪
"Triple Z."