Chapter Sixteen

A couple weeks later Liam had another event he had to attend. Zayn was coming with him to this one. After he informed Zayn of their plans, Zayn suggested they shower together.

Once the two of them were in the shower, Zayn pinned his daddy's hips against the shower wall as he went down on his knees.

"Feeling bold aren't we?" Liam questioned as he wrapped his fingers around Zayn's hair.

Zayn hummed around Liam's member.

"Who's in charge here?" Liam asked as he pulled Zayn off of him.

"Mmmm, daddy let go," Zayn whined as he untangled his daddy's fingers from his hair.

Zayn went back to giving his daddy a blow job, working hard at getting his daddy to orgasm. Once that was achieved, Zayn pulled away, swallowed, and looked up at his daddy.

"Stand back up baby."

Once Zayn was steady on his own two feet, Liam grabbed him by his throat pushing him against the wall.

"Who's in charge here?" Liam growled in Zayn's ear before licking the shell of it.

Zayn stayed quiet while Liam tightened his hold against his throat.
"Daddy asked you a question," Liam whispered against Zayn's lips as he kissed him harshly.

Liam moved down Zayn's body, stopping at his nipples. Zayn still not responding

"You know it stings more with wet skin." Liam harshly grasped Zayn's ass cheek with his one hand, pulling the two of them closer to each other.

Zayn gasped while his daddy continued to grope him.

"More," Zayn moaned as his daddy focused on his nipples again.

Liam stopped what he was doing pulling away from Zayn slightly, his hand still around Zayn's neck, "oh so you can speak. Believe I asked you a question twice babydoll."

Liam left two spanks on Zayn's ass, hearing him whine out at the sting left behind. He removed his hand from around Zayn's neck and turned him around so he was facing the shower wall.
"Do you want me to fuck you?" Liam was teasing Zayn's hole by partially pushing in but pulling out, repeatedly.

"Yes daddy," Zayn responded as he pushed his ass back.

"Then answer my question!" Liam ordered as he spanked his submissive a couple of times.

"You're in charge daddy, you."

"Good boy." Liam fully pushed in to Zayn, till he was balls deep.

Zayn placed one of his hands on the wall for stability as he pushed his ass back against his daddy, using his other hand to help get himself off.

"Holy fucking shit," Zayn whispered as Liam continuously pounded into him.

"Come for daddy babyboy," Liam muttered into Zayn's neck as he kissed it.

Liam slightly bit down on Zayn's neck, causing Zayn to moan and come at the same time.

"Good boy, such a good boy for daddy." Liam groaned as he pulled out and came all over Zayn's back.

"It was nerves daddy, I'm just nervous being seen in public with you. What if it puts a target on my back?" Zayn asked after they were both showered and back in the bedroom.

"Anyone would be fucking dumb if they went after you, especially after seeing you with me babydoll." Liam said as he got dressed.

"Well that does nothing to calm my nerves. Can I be in control again?" Zayn chuckled as he slid on his panties.

Once Liam was fully dressed he walked over to Zayn and grabbed him by the hips.
"You will be fine baby. Nothing is going to happen. And no you may not be in control again." Liam patted his submissive's ass before walking off.

Zayn finished getting dressed before finding his daddy, who was downstairs waiting for him.

"I understand you're nervous baby, just stay by my side all night and you will be fine," Liam finished his statement with a kiss to Zayn's head before the two of them were leaving.

When they got to the event, Liam introduced Zayn to only a select few important people. Liam was trying to make a deal with the head of another gang, about a shipment.

While the two were walking around, being friendly, Zayn could feel eyes on him.

"Stay quiet and smile baby, we are going to go talk to someone very important," Liam murmured in Zayn's ear before they walked over to whomever Liam needed to talk to.

When Zayn caught eyes with this important person, he stopped walking and gasped. He started walking again when he felt his daddy tug on his hand. Zayn looked around nervously while Liam and this stranger were talking. He tuned out the entire conversation, only coming back to reality when he felt he was being turned away and made to walk again.

"I hope you have a good explanation for that," Liam harshly spoke, quietly.

The two mingled for a little while longer before they left, Liam had fulfilled his purpose.

"What the fuck was that?" Liam yelled once the two of them were in his vehicle.

"I don't wanna talk about it right now," Zayn said as he crossed his arms and turned away from Liam.

"I'm glad you think you have a choice. I'll ask again, what the fuck was that?" Liam repeated.

"You just made a deal with my father," Zayn yelled back.

The same father that walked out on him and his mother when he was two.

*A/N:

Haii there!!!

I'm tired. It's 6am if there are any mistakes I'll correct them later.

Hope you guys liked this chapter.

What did you like?

What did you dislike?

What do you wanna see happen?

Goal 5 votes and 5 comments.
Please

Thank you

Love all of you

-Sam*