Chapter Fifteen

Zayn ended up falling asleep while he was alone in that room. He ended up waking a few hours later cuddled up next to Liam in the master bedroom. Zayn removed Liam's arms from around him as he sat up. Ending up waking Liam in the process.

"What time is it?" Liam asked right as Zayn asked, "why am I in here?"

"Because you didn't need to nap alone. When I went to check up on you after I got back home, you were asleep. So I carried you in here and you cuddled up next to me. Now here we are," Liam explained.

"Hmm, alright. Where did you go?" Zayn asked

"I had an event to attend, you were supposed to go with me but due to our argument I went alone."

"Since when do you go to places alone?"

"I still had Horan and Styles with me. I meant alone as in no date. That doesn't matter anyways. Are you ready to talk about earlier?"

"What is there to talk about? I'll make my decision, you literally aren't influencing it in any way shape or form."

"Mmmm, okay. I guess that wraps that up. You slept for quite a few hours baby, you up for dinner?" Liam asked as he finally looked at the time on his phone, it was only 11pm.

"I think I'm going to go back to sleep," Zayn said as he laid back down, back facing Liam.

"Yeah, that's not going to be acceptable."

"I don't remember asking you if it was," Zayn sassed.

Liam reached over and landed a spank on Zayn's backside. "That's for being sassy."

"Rude," Zayn mumbled as he turned to face Liam.

"Two choices babydoll. We cook something to eat or we go out somewhere?"

"Sleep, that sounds like a great choice."

"You literally just woke up."

"And now I'm literally going back to sleep. Crazy how that works."

"I swear your sassiness is going to be the death of me," Liam said as he pulled Zayn to lay across his lap.
Placing his hand on the younger's bum.
"Nice, little hand rest," Liam chuckled as Zayn craned his head back to look at him.

"Why?"

"I have a feeling you're going to be in this position often with how sassy you are. I wonder who is sassier, you or Louis? I should ask Harry." Liam mumbled the last part to himself.

"Uh okay."

"What do you want to do for your 21st birthday?" Liam asked.

"I don't know, I don't usually celebrate my birthdays."

"What! How could you not, especially with having Louis, the partier, as a friend?"

"And I'm not much of a party person. Figured you'd know this by now," Zayn rolled his eyes as he rested his head on the mattress.

Liam stayed silent as he began rubbing his hand over Zayn's clothes ass. Sliding his hand underneath the shorts his submissive was wearing.

"You said you were thinking about me earlier, what were you thinking about?" Liam asked as he circled his finger around Zayn's hole, teasing him.

"I I don't know what your talking about," Zayn responded as he hid his face in the comforter.

Liam pulled Zayn's shorts down below his ass before resting his hand against the warm skin again.
"You weren't being shy with that picture you sent me, how come you're being shy now?"