I took a deep breath to try and calm myself down. Just wait until we get there...

A few minutes later we got to the hotel, so we all got out. Including the pervert. He tried getting my stuff out of the car for me. I slapped his hand away and Sam got it instead.

Lilliana- hey dude, you want something from me?
Guy- I want your body that's what I want
Lilliana- well this is all you're gonna get

I punched his jaw. I grabbed Sam's hand and walked inside the hotel. Once we were inside I turned around and hugged Sam. He rubbed my back and kissed my forehead.

Lilliana- I'm sorry
Sam- don't be
Oliver- damn Lilli, that was badass
Emmett- I wouldn't be surprised if you broke his jaw
Lilliana- that was the goal

We all laughed. We gave him a bad rating in the Uber app and we reported him. We check into the hotel and we got to our rooms. Oliver and Emmett are sharing and then Sam and I are sharing. Right now in Stoneybrook it is about 7:00 pm, and in LA it is about 4:00 pm. So it was a three hour difference. I texted my dad and let him know we were at the hotel and we were ok. Sam and I went to our room and I ran and jumped on the bed. Sam laughed and laid down with me. I laid on top of him and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me back. We pulled away and he kissed my nose. I giggled and kissed his nose.

Sam- hey! That's my thing
Lilliana- hehe

He flipped us over so now I was under him and he started tickling me. I started laughing to the point where I couldn't breathe.

Lilliana- S-Sam, stop please!

He stopped and laughed. I took a breath of relief and regained my breath. He got up from the bed and moved our stuff into the closet.

Sam- baby, are you hungry?
Lilliana- ...
Sam- baby?
Lilliana- ...
Sam- Lilli pleaseeeee

I was ignoring him. It was payback and it was only a joke. He laid on top of me and looked at me in the eyes. He kissed my lips but I didn't kiss him back. He looked at me and pouted. I got up from under him and I walked over to my stuff. I got some of my stuff out that I needed to shower and I went in the bathroom to put it away. He came over and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind.

Sam- babyyyyyy
Lilliana- ...
Sam- princessssss
Lilliana- ...
Sam- baby, I'm sowwy... I wuv you

he joked in a baby voice. he knows i hate when he does that voice, so at this point he was basically begging for my attention. I turned around in his arms and kissed him. He kissed me back and picked me up with his hands holding my butt. We pulled away and I laughed.

Lilliana- someone was desperate
Sam- yes. You're mine

We decided to post on Instagram, so this is what we posted...

Sam.Thomas

Caption~ where are we headed?liked by lilliana

liked by lilliana.flowers, charliethomas, itsssemmett, and 12,329 more...

Comments
User- who's we?
charliethomas- David Michael misses you
lilliana.flowers- ^tell him we miss him too
User- Florida?
Sam.Thomas- ^nope
User- wherever you go you need to post
User- I don't know
kristythomas- tell Lilli to answer her calls, I need to vent
User- ^oop.

lilliana.flowers

Caption~ love the beach view 🌼liked by Sam

liked by Sam.Thomas, itsssoliver, staceymcgill and 27,383 more...

Comments-
User- where are you
User- are you with Sam
staceymcgill- answer my call please
User- post more songs pleaseee
lilliana.flowers- you'll have to wait and see to find more
oliviarodrigo- miss youuuuu
lilliana.flowers- miss you toooooo
User- ^friendship goals

What do they need?...