Jai came off the stage and walked slowly towards me. He had a CD player with him. He put down and I ran to hug him. Maybe i didnt need to go to a Good Charlotte's concert.....seeing a guy who would willing to do all this for me was enough. 
"Joel, your hair looks nice." 
"Thanks." he beamed and played a few strings.
"You know the last time i sang Stolen at the party, i wasnt going to impress other people at school, i wanted you to have good impressions on me. So is Stolen still your favorite song?"
"Yes, it is my favorite song at the moment. Wait, how did you......you stalk me blog!"
Then he started to sing. 

You have stolen my heart, you have stolen my heart
And from the ballroom floor we are in celebration
One good stretch before our hibernation
Our dreams assured and we all, will sleep well.

"I think you did steal my heart." Jai whispered into my ear. And he saw me smirking.
I had this stupid dream. I always dreamed about someone singing this to me. Someone, as in someone who i liked of course. He completed my dreams. This stupid dream and the concert one.
"I almost forgot to return this to you. Here is your iPod." he gave it to me.
"I have been looking for it for days! Why did you take it?"
"I needed it to do this...thing."
"What thing?"
"I kind of made a mix CD. Anyway, I ran through your iPod. You listen to My Chemical Romance, Sum 41, 30 seconds to mars....How mad are you? Im suprised. Is there any other secrets that you want to share with me? Like a tattoo on your back or something?" 
"I dont listen to their songs as much as i used to."
"Why?"
"Before i met you, i was...not really happy, so i listened to...those kinds of songs when i felt down. You save me. You are my angel. If it were for you, i would be trapped in my little bubble. I would have been miserable because of my eating disorder. If it were for you, I would have attacked by Kyle."
I didn't know why I suddently said all those words at once. My ture feelings. It was cheesy but it was literally how i felt about him.
I guess it was because I knew I didn't have much time left.

"No, Im just a piece of shit. We are two people from different worlds yet you accept me. Im clueless and just...not smart at all. I ask you stupid questions all the time. Im not like Caleb, who always seems so confident. I dont speak.....whatever that language is, but you chose me over him. Am i the luckiest guy in the world or what?" he said.

I smiled. "You are not clueless. You are cute. Maybe we are different and thats why i like you." He was not afraid to ask about things that he didnt know and just different in so many ways. I couldnt list the things i loved about him because it would take me forever to write. I realized that sometimes you just liked things for no particular reasons. It was not a math problem. there was no a certain answer. 

"Well, then you must like me a whole lot." he grinned.
"Caleb speaks French by the way." I giggled.
"Thats gay." 
"How does that make him gay?"
"I dont know. I just like to say that." he shrugged.
I ruffled his hair and then he cupped my face. His smile was so memorizing. I would never get used to it.
He stroked my cheeks and leaned in. I wanted to kiss him but...my dad. We should go to somewhere else. 
"I was going to ask you...what can i do with this ticket? All access, huh?"
"Mmm.....go on a date with the lead singer....at the park." 
I chuckled. I went to tell my parents that i was going to the park when they were chatting with my aunt and uncle.
He grabbed the CD player with him. I didnt know why he couldnt leave the CD player.

The sun went down and it made the park even more beautiful. It was quite. The only thing i could here was the fountain.
We sat down on a bench and i lied on his laps. He played with my hair while using the other hand to press some random bottoms on the CD player.
"Whenever the next song came on the radio, its our song." he said.
"Okay." i frowned. 
Chris Brown's With You came up. I handt listened to this song for so long. I looked at the CD player and it showed 'track 1'. It was not from the radio. He made a CD. This was the mix CD! I almost forgit i had with you on my iPod, i just hadnt listened to it for a really long time.
"You plan this!" I stood up.
"Yes i do." he tittered.
"What if i say.............this is our song?" I took out my iPod. I put one earphone in his ear and the other in mine.
"Fix you?" he said and i nodded. I rested my head on his chest, taking the warmth from him. We began dancing slowly.
"I wish i could fix you." 
He already did though.The hole in my chest was long gone. The loneliness and emptiness were not killing me anymore. Before he came into my life, i was a loner at school, who had to watch people enjoying their life. One of the things that i hated the most was when teacher asked us to get in groups and i always had to be that girl who stood alone. People didnt hate me, they just didnt want to get to know me because i was boring.