111-119

111

"You are really sick." Zhu Mengzhi blushed and cursed in a low voice, but he didn't drive Ruan Lutang away anymore. He turned around and went on.

Ruan Lutang got her acquiescence, stepped up to maintain a distance of five steps, and followed him not far or too close.

Zhu Mengzhi's dress has changed a lot, and she finally gave up her beloved stiletto shoes and replaced them with flat-soled sneakers that she used to walk all over. The necklaces, rings, and bracelets were also removed. His wrists were clean and his fingers were not as white and tender as before. Even the omega pheromone that used to be deliberately released by attracting bees and butterflies in the past has now converged.

But after a few days, she seemed to be thinner than before. The clothes that were originally designed to fit the body look a little empty at the waist.

Ruan Lutang looked at it for a while, then asked, "Why do you come to be... a waiter?"

Zhu Mengzhi stopped and looked at her with his arms folded: "Of course it's because Zhu's family has a new daughter, so no one needs my fake daughter. Zhu's family doesn't need it, and Zhou's family doesn't need it either."

She bit her lip and laughed pretentiously: "So I ran out, self-reliant and adequately clothed. Ruan Lutang, now you are the bourgeoisie, and I am a flat-headed citizen, Miss?"

"Miss..." There was a day when Zhu Mengzhi called her by this name, Ruan Lutang couldn't help but laughed, and then asked, "You went to a good university and have a high appreciation for jewelry, why don't you go there? Give a big company a try?"

Zhu Mengzhi's smile was put away suddenly, and frowned dissatisfiedly: "Ask you knowingly?"

"what?"

She stared at Ruan Lutang with a censorship gaze for a while, and confirmed that Ruan Lutang really knew nothing about it, then wrinkled her nose and muttered: "It's not because of your father."

"He may think that my existence is too shameful for him, so he wants to erase my traces. The assets under my name have been frozen, the membership in all stores has been cancelled, and a little-known company dare not want it. I."

"So I can only work as a waiter in such a small restaurant that he doesn't know. I thought that if you stay away from the company building, you can avoid the original life circle. I didn't expect..."

Zhu Mengzhi squinted his eyes and said suspiciously: "You came to see me for a joke on purpose today, and enjoy my service of serving you tea?"

Ruan Lutang raised his hand and swears: "Before tonight, I have no idea where you are."

"I believe you this time for now." Zhu Mengzhi snorted and turned back.

Ruan Lutang followed and walked a few steps, and said, "That uniform looks great on you."

Zhu Mengzhi's footsteps slapped twice, glanced back at her, and replied arrogantly: "Of course, I look good in everything I wear."

...

Zhu Mengzhi's residence was separated from the restaurant by two blocks, nearly twenty minutes away.

Ruan Lutang followed her all the way to the downstairs of the community. Zhu Mengzhi climbed upstairs without looking back, not to mention asking her to go up for a glass of water, without saying "goodbye".

Ruan Lutang was left alone downstairs, with a thick night on his left and right, and a low-hanging full moon above his head.

She looked around, her eyes locked on the light pole with a dim yellow street lamp.