17

After the eighteen-year-old adult’s birthday, Ruan Nanfeng seemed to have really grown up.

When Ruan Lutang was eating breakfast slowly as usual, Ruan Nanfeng slowly walked over, pulled the chair away and sat opposite Ruan Lutang, took a sip of the millet porridge, and then awkwardly mumbled "thank you" in a low voice.

Her voice was small, suspicious that it was just a blast of noise when the wind passed. Ruan Lutang raised his eyes to look at her and asked, "What did you say?"

Ruan Nanfeng raised his eyes and looked at Ruan Lutang, habitually about to get angry, but the expression on Ruan Lutang's face was too serious, and her suspicion that Ruan Lutang was deliberately teasing her was immediately gone.

She pursed her mouth slightly, took the spoon and stirred a few ripples in the bowl, and then pretended not to care, and said, "Thank you."

Ruan Nanfeng's voice was louder, and it clearly reached Ruan Lutang's ears. But Ruan Lutang didn't stop there. Instead, he made an inch of it. He leaned to look at Ruan Nanfeng, his eyes full of narrow smiles: "Thank you for what?"

Ruan Nanfeng’s dissatisfied suspicion that had just disappeared resurfaced, and she snorted, her face was stern, and her voice was louder than before: "Thank you for getting up early in the morning to make breakfast for me!"

Ruan Lutang finally didn't get mad at her ill-spoken voice, but instead evoked a smile: "What I said, you remember very clearly."

Ruan Nanfeng's answer was exactly the same as what Ruan Lutang said when he put down Ma Wei before.

Ruan Nanfeng had already set up a quarreling posture and made a bulging expression. When Ruan Lutang said this, he froze on his face and didn't know how to react.

Ruan Lutang nodded in satisfaction, reached out his hand to hold Ruan Nanfeng's face and rubbed it round and flattened it: "Be nice and cuter. Keep it up."

Ruan Nanfeng's anger was kneaded by Ruan Lutang, and it rushed to the tips of his ears, burning red.

She didn't react for a while, and stood there blankly, letting Ruan Lutang move her hands and feet.

It wasn't until the unturned alarm clock rang again that Ruan Nanfeng was awakened from the confusion. She shook Ruan Lutang's hand abruptly, stepped back a few steps, and choked with her red eartips: "Who is cute? , You are so cute!"

Ruan Lutang didn't care: "Really? I also think I'm pretty cute."

"..."

Ruan Nanfeng was so angry that she couldn't speak, picked up her schoolbag and turned around and went out. After a while, the sound of going downstairs hummed loudly.

Ruan Lutang rubbed his fingers intently, and the touch of Ruan Nanfeng's skin still remained on his fingertips. It was slippery and a bit cold.

She also turned around and walked towards the balcony. When she passed the dining table, she stuffed a bun in her mouth. After the bun was eaten, she just walked to the window.

Looking down through the window, as usual, the boy with an inch head is still there.

Ruan Nanfeng's footsteps paused, and when he passed by him, he made a special circle, but it didn't work at all. The Cuntou boy quickly caught up and followed Ruan Nanfeng step by step, clinging to her like a shadow.

Ruan Nanfeng lowered his head and walked fast, and the two quickly disappeared out of Ruan Lutang's sight.

Ruan Lutang lay on the windowsill and watched quietly, and suddenly said: "System, give me this boy's information."