13

After the New Year, it's the day of school again.

At the beginning of the new semester, they entered the next semester of high school and officially became college entrance examination candidates.

Physical education classes are cancelled, and there is no need to go to the playground for a big break. Even though the Mediterranean no longer knocked on the blackboard and shouted "quiet", the noise in the classroom gradually subsided.

Everyone buried their heads in the half-person-high sea of ​​questions, racking their brains to solve one problem after another that could not be solved, standing on the podium and looking down, the black top of the head was dark.

Teachers of various subjects began to lead them to raise their arms and shout, and if they scored an extra point in the examination room, they would be able to get rid of a playground person in the ranking.

Everyone sighed, racing against time to write one more question, and want to be the one who left others behind.

Three days before the college entrance examination, the school gave them three days off.

In the last class of his high school career, the Mediterranean showed a rare warmth. He said a few words of good wishes, and his voice began to tremble.

The classmates bowed their heads in silence, all of them reddened.

In the afternoon, the school bell rang, and there was cheers on the floor of the third grade classroom, and countless test papers were scattered downstairs. They were carrying schoolbags, with bright smiles on their faces once again, pulling their eyes and making faces at the lower grades who were curiously looking out the window.

Ruan Lutang once again stepped onto the battlefield of the college entrance examination.

She and Lian Baiyue and Kong Ke were assigned to the same examination room.

Before the test started, Lian Baiyuesai gave her a small red kit of guards.

"This is the best guardian of the list, bless you with the title of the gold list." Lian Baiyue stretched out his other hand, lying quietly on his palm with the same style of brocade bag.

Ruan Lutang stopped talking about her superstition this time, touched Lian Baiyue's little head, and stuffed the guard into his pocket.

As she walked through the corridor, she saw Kong Ke who was rushing through the book.

When he walked past him, Kong Ke raised his head and glanced at her, with a tangled look on his face.

Ruan Lutang smiled and took the initiative to say: "Come on for the college entrance examination." The task was about to be completed, and there was no need to fight back.

Two days, four exams, Ruan Lutang calmly, step by step step by step to hand in the paper.

The bell for the final exam papers rang, implying that their three-year high school career has officially come to an end.

999+ was posted in the WeChat group chat. Everyone was comparing the answers to each other, wailing that they had miswritten countless questions. Suddenly someone shouted that the college entrance examination was over and they wanted to let go, and the students resurrected to discuss it again. Where to go for dinner.

Lian Baiyue sent her a few messages, asking her how she did in the exam.

Ruan Lutang replied, "Play normally." Then asked, "How about you?"

Her question opened Lian Baiyue's conversation box.

"I don't know, I think it's okay after the exam, but when I look at their correct answers, I think they did everything wrong."