34

When the little fox arrived, the fox demon was dying. Wearing a red dress, she collapsed on the ground, with blood stains at the corners of her mouth and heart.

Yun Hong threw a demon trapping net at the fox demon. When it touched her body, the demon trapping net glowed with a golden light, and then there was no wind and automatically bound the fox demon firmly.

The fox demon didn't have time to snorted, and instantly turned back to its original form. It was a reddish-brown fox with white beard at the corners of its mouth and looked old.

The other Xian family disciples on the side said half enviously and half jealously: "It seems that Yuanyang Palace has won again in this British Hunting Conference."

Qinglan from Dieyigu glanced at Yunhong timidly, and helped him speak: "Brother Yunhong has a deep cultivation base, so naturally he can win the prize."

As they spoke, the fox demon on the side refused to be honest, struggling in the net cage freely, rolling and whimpering from his throat.

Yun Hong frowned, pinched the tactics with both hands, and slapped the fox demon with a burst of spiritual power.

The fox demon took a hit, his eyes flushed, his head snarled, his hair erected, and his demon power was so strong that he abruptly grabbed a few cracks in the demon trapping net, and he was about to rush towards Yunhong.

"Senior Brother Yunhong, be careful!"

Yun Hong didn't expect that the fox demon had made up his mind to kill the fish, shook his mind, and drew the spirit sword backhand to stab the fox demon. The spiritual light on his sword flickered, and a small spark was exploded. Just looking at it made people shiver.

If the sword were to pierce in, the fox demon would undoubtedly die.

The little fox hiding behind the tree finally couldn't help it, and rushed out suddenly, raising his claws and scratching in the air, and the gusts of wind whizzed toward the disciples of the immortal family in front of him.

It was petite, and it came out suddenly, so everyone couldn't dodge it, and it was swayed by the wind. Those with deep cultivation base just made two muffled noises, and some with light and shallow cultivation base staggered back several steps, holding their chests and wailing.

Gang Feng rubbed Yun Hong's wrist, his arm shook twice, and his spiritual power was 30% rested. The fox demon received a sword, roared sternly, and ran away taking advantage of the chaos.

"chase!"

The disciple who had previously argued with Qinglan's eyes brightened, leading a few people to chase the fox demon, and disappeared into the dense forest in an instant.

The remaining disciples also posed and asked suspiciously: "I only heard that there is a fox demon in Wangxianlin, but how come there is another little fox?"

"What's the matter with him, let's kill one by one, and kill the other by two!" Qinglan's junior sister took out the flute, put it in her mouth and blew it.

It's a pity that the little fox is not in love with war. Seeing that the fox demon has successfully escaped from danger, he turned his head and ran away decisively.

"Don't run!"

The crowd screamed in unison, urging the whole body to chase the little fox.

Yun Hong watched the fox demon disappear, and did not follow him. Instead, he seized the opportunity and turned into a long bow. Between his fingers, an arrow with spiritual power moved with his heart and shot towards the little fox's back. go with.