27

Ruan Nanfeng's arm stiffened and turned around to look at Ruan Lutang.

Outside the window is the high-hanging moon, and in the door gap is the corridor light, the two are shining, and the ward is not dark. But Ruan Nanfeng still felt that he couldn't see the expression on Ruan Lutang's face.

Ruan Nanfeng's hand shrank back, instead of breaking away from Ruan Lutang's confinement, she slipped her fingers off her wrist and caught her palm.

"What are you doing?" Ruan Nanfeng shook his palm slightly, but just to show his resisting attitude, and then hung down on his side obediently, letting Ruan Lutang squeeze his fingers, "Are you not asleep?"

Ruan Lutang saw her ambivalence, and also knew that Ruan Nanfeng could not calmly put her heart to heart now.

After all, she forcefully kissed her sister and caused the other to be injured and hospitalized. Now she suddenly realizes that there is no blood relationship between the two.

Within half a day, Ruan Nanfeng had received too much information and needed time to digest it on his own.

Ruan Lutang decided not to rush to a showdown with Ruan Nanfeng, but she also couldn't let this good opportunity to win Ruan Nanfeng's affection slip away quietly.

She thought for a while, and first asked: "Where is Song Yi?"

Hearing Song Yi’s name, Ruan Nanfeng was a little unhappy, and replied blankly: "How do I know?" Perhaps because she felt her attitude was not good, she added, "He fainted and was ambulance. They were taken to the hospital together, I don’t know which ward they are in."

"Fainted?" Ruan Lutang asked in surprise, "Is he also stabbed by Lin Jie?"

"...No," Ruan Nanfeng's face was calm, "I didn't pay attention. He glanced at your wound and suddenly fainted."

After looking at the wound, he fainted suddenly?

Ruan Lutang thought for two seconds, and suddenly realized that Song Yi was afraid it was not faint!

Seeing Ruan Lutang's absent-mindedness, Ruan Nanfeng was a little angry. She wringed her fingers and asked in a muffled voice, "Why do you care about him so much?"

Ruan Lutang came back to his senses and saw Ruan Nanfeng's sulking expression, the corners of his mouth raised slightly, and the topic went back again.

She softened her voice, softly acting like a baby: "My wound hurts a bit and I can't sleep."

Ruan Nanfeng snorted, "Who makes you provoke Lin Jie all the time? He is a pervert. You don't know."

She leaned over and looked at Ruan Lutang's wound. Only a corner of the white gauze was exposed under the hospital gown, which reminded her of Ruan Lutang's **** appearance not long ago.

Ruan Nanfeng bit his lip and asked softly, "Does it hurt?"

Ruan Lutang nodded, prolonging the ending: "It hurts."

"What should I do?" Ruan Nanfeng murmured a few words, and suddenly handed his arm in front of Ruan Lutang, "If it hurts so much that you can't stand it, you...you can bite me."

"Ah," Ruan Lutang wanted to laugh a little, "Isn't it because two people hurt together?"

"Bite something to vent when it hurts, and you won't feel that pain." Ruan Nanfeng also raised his arm and explained with lowered eyebrows, just not going to see Ruan Lutang.

Ruan Lutang looked at her and teased: "Why are you so good to me? You sacrificed too much."

"Who, who is good to you!" Ruan Nanfeng stubbornly slapped his arm in front of Ruan Lutang, but his mouth was unwilling to accept, "I'm afraid that you can't stand it and shout too loudly. What should I do to wake up other patients? "