11

But before Ruan Lutang went to Lian Baiyue's house, Lian Baiyue went to Ruan Lutang's house.

Lian Bai Yuefei said that Ruan Lutang was inconvenient to move. After self-study in the evening, he helped Ruan Lutang step by step down the stairs and directly into the car that picked her up.

"Uncle Li, let's take Tangtang home first."

She gave orders to the driver and turned to look at Ruan Lutang, "Tangtang, where do you live?"

Ruan Lutang’s home was not far from the school, and within ten minutes, the black car stopped downstairs in the community.

She got out of the car, thanked the driver, and saw Lian Baiyue on the window of the car, looking at her pitifully.

Ruan Lutang hesitated for two seconds, and tentatively asked: "Would you like to go up for a drink?"

"Yes!" Lian Baiyue jumped up happily, opened the door of the car and rushed to Ruan Lutang's side, dangling her arm.

Ruan Lutang bent over to look at the driver's uncle, and asked, "Uncle, can you wait for a while below?"

Even Baiyue leaned her waist and said, "Uncle Li, I will come down soon."

Uncle Li agreed, but still reminded: "Miss, don't stay too late, your dad will be angry if he finds out."

"Hmm!" Lian Baiyue nodded indiscriminately, and followed Ruan Lutang inside.

Ruan Lutang turned on the light in the living room and let Lian Baiyue in: "Sit down and I will bring you a glass of juice."

Lian Baiyue nodded obediently, sat on the sofa properly, and kept glancing around.

She quickly saw several trophies and certificates placed on the wooden shelf next to the TV, all of Ruan Lutang's, municipal awards, provincial awards, and even a national award certificate for various learning competitions.

Although Ruan Lutang’s performance has been known for a long time, the picture with so many awards together is very shocking, and for the first time even Baiyue has clearly recognized the gap between the two of them.

When Ruan Lutang handed her the juice, she said in a slightly enviable tone: "Tangtang, you have a lot of awards."

Ruan Lutang followed and glanced a few times and said: "Because I am always alone, I have more study time and participated in a few more competitions."

Lian Baiyue sighed, "I envy you. With such a good academic performance, there is no need to worry about the college entrance examination."

This was the first time I heard Lian Baiyue take the initiative to bring up the college entrance examination. Ruan Lutang raised his eyebrows and asked with interest: "Are you worried about the college entrance examination?"

"Well," Lian Baiyue took a sip of the juice and said vaguely, "My dad said, if my grades are still the same this semester, he will send me to study abroad."

"Going abroad..." Ruan Lutang broke his fingers.

If even Baiyue went to study abroad, then she and Kong Ke would no longer have an intersection, and the task could be successfully completed.

"But I don't want to go abroad." Lian Baiyue put down the orange juice and said hesitantly in her cup. "After going abroad, I will never see you again."

Ruan Lutang was stunned, she frowned slightly, and then repeated: "Can't see me?"

Lian Baiyue suddenly laughed, waved her hand and said, "Because you are my best friend, I, I will miss you very much."