38

The little fox climbed on tiptoes along the window frame to Ruan Lutang’s window. It gently pushed the window lintel with its front paws, and the wooden frame opened its slits along the force with a creak, which looked very ear-piercing in the silent night. .

It stopped moving vigilantly, pricked up its ears, and listened carefully. After a while, it slowly pushed the window out of a gap that could allow it to pass, and slipped into it lightly.

The room was quiet, only a few light breathing sounds were heard. Looking over in the dim moonlight, Ruan Lutang was lying on the bed in a sly clothes, with a peaceful face, as if sleeping soundly.

The little fox showed a somewhat satisfied look in his eyes, jumped to the table flexibly, and walked silently to the bedside step by step. He raised his ears guardingly, looked at it for several times, and then jumped onto the bed with confidence, and lay down next to Ruan Lutang's arm.

The little fox recalled the scene the previous night, carefully stuffing his paws into Ruan Lutang's palms, and gently resting them on them. These actions alone were enough to make it extremely excited, as if that warm and soft spiritual power had already wandered around in its body, soothing its wounds.

A trace of cunning flashed in its long and narrow eyes, it squinted in contentment, and its naturally upturned mouth did not conceal its pride. It's just that the little fox took a pose, but waited and couldn't wait for the spiritual power he wanted.

The pointed ear trembled suspiciously. It slowly opened its eyes and looked down. In the dim sky, the slender knuckles were embedded with white and tender finger belly, and the tiger's mouth still had the mark of the sword dancing over the years. That's right, this was exactly the palm of Ruan Lutang's hand.

The little fox tilted his head, the slyness in his eyes had completely disappeared, replaced by deep confusion. It hesitated for a moment, raised its furry claws high, and remained sensible when it fell. After all, it didn't slap Ruan Lutang's palm. It patted Ruan Lutang's palm-there was no movement.

How stingy!

It's fine to give it a counterfeit and inferior Yuan Yuan Dan, and now he is not even willing to give it a little spiritual power to help heal his wounds.

It scratched the bedding underneath it disappointedly, and snored a few times in its throat to show its dissatisfaction. But no one reacted to its dissatisfaction. The night was still quiet, and Ruan Lutang was still lying motionless on the bed.

The little fox didn't get his spiritual power, and he didn't even get any feedback from his anger, and his anger became even stronger. It looked at Ruan Lutang grinning for a while, and then remembered what Ruan Lutang had teased before. Now Ruan Lutang is sleeping soundly. Isn't it a good time for him to take revenge?

Its two colored glaze inlaid eyes suddenly brightened a lot, and his expression suddenly became bright. The little fox raised his snow-white claws, his sharp nails had quietly stuck out his head, and in a moment he slashed at Ruan Lutang with the momentum of thunder breaking.

Only the moment before it touched Ruan Lutang, it abruptly stopped its movement. The little fox struggled with himself for a long time, and reluctantly retracted his paws, looked at Ruan Lutang arrogantly, and then walked forward gracefully on his tiptoes.

The overall situation is important, so let her go first this time, the little fox thought, but it wasn't because she was scared, let alone...

"Why is this leaving?"

Of course it’s because it is useful to keep Ruan Lutang, but it can’t be because it can’t bear it—

The little fox just answered in his heart and was taken aback. At the same time, from behind it, to be precise, there was a slight pain in the coccyx—it was pulled by its own tail. In other words, someone grabbed its shiny, water-smooth, fluffy, snow-white tail.