71-80

71

It took most of Ruan Lutang's strength to pull Shi Yulu into the bathroom halfway. She could also easily pick up Shi Yulu who was asleep before, but she didn't expect that the body of a drunk would be so heavy.

But the conditions of this old house are not comparable to her previous apartment. There is no bathtub in the bathroom, only the shower head.

So Ruan Lutang couldn't just throw Shi Yulu into the bathtub cleanly, so she could only lean on her body, and then wrap her waist with her hands to prevent her from slipping and limply lying on the floor tiles.

Shi Yulu wore a serious work suit, a white shirt and a suit on the upper body, and looked mature and professional, with a gentle sense of abstinence. Of course, that was when she was wearing her clothes neatly.

Shi Yulu had already left her jacket on the sofa because of the hot feeling of drunkenness, and her shirt had two buttons dumbly torn off, revealing a little white skin. As Ruan Lutang tried to push her into the bathroom, Shi Yulu's neckline was rubbed a few times and opened wider, revealing the delicate collarbone and the clavicle chain that shone with fine light.

Ruan Lutang only took a look, then licked his lips and shifted his gaze. He muttered a few words "See no evil" in his heart, and began to wonder how to help her bathe again.

Shi Yulu was lying on Ruan Lutang's body deliriously, arching her head on the side of her neck, like a cat coquettishly begging for attention.

Ruan Lutang pinched her chin with **** and forced Shi Yulu to look up and look directly at her, and shouted a few times: "Sister? Wake up soon and take a shower."

Shi Yulu lifted her eyelids diligently, looked at Ruan Lutang in a daze, and asked, "You...yes, who are you?"

"..." Ruan Lutang's face turned black, "It's your housekeeper, Miss!"

"You are not a butler," Shi Yulu laughed a little bit, "You are Tang, Tangtang..."

Ruan Lutang was inexplicably moved, and just about to nod her head to praise her, but Shi Yulu suddenly changed her face and broke free from her arms. She almost staggered and pushed Ruan Lutang back abruptly.

"?"

Ruan Lutang knew that she shouldn't be moved indiscriminately. A drunk and capricious. It is estimated that one plus one is equal to two. Can you expect her to do anything logical?

She persuaded herself in her heart that she reached out to hold the swaying Shi Yulu, but the other party knocked out her hand. Before Ruan Lutang could get angry, Shi Yulu started crying first.

Shi Yulu's cry was a silent cry. She stood straight and stared at Ruan Lutang without making a sound, except that the tears rolled from her eyes and flowed down her cheeks.

"...Why are you crying?" Ruan Lutang asked helplessly when the little anger was extinguished by her tears before it rushed up.

When she heard Ruan Lutang's questioning, Shi Yulu seemed to have been given permission, crying and sticking to her body, still grumbling to tell her: "Ruan Lutang bad guy, bad guy Ruan Lutang! Why, what do you want? , To hug someone..."

She seemed to degenerate into a five-year-old girl all of a sudden, how else would she just curse bad guys repeatedly?

Ruan Lutang was a little bit dumbfounded when she saw Shi Yulu like this, but she quietly turned a little bit in her heart. She held Shi Yulu's waist with one hand and rubbed her head with the other hand.

Shi Yulu has thick curly hair, fluffy and soft, and feels good to the touch. Ruan Lutang couldn't help but touch it a few more times.

Maybe it was a little more sober, or maybe it was calmed down by Ruan Lutang with a cat-like technique, Shi Yulu finally stopped crying, but looked up at her slightly, with aggrieved and fragile expression.