37

She didn't know if it was the illusion of Yan Xing, she always felt that Ruan Lutang's mood was obviously much higher when she saw her eat the Huanyuan Danhou. Just like now, Ruan Lutang looked at her lovingly and tenderly gave her a piece of meat.

While feeling the hair standing upright, Yan Xing swallowed his mouth while staring at the fragrant red meat. He hesitated for a few seconds or pushed a chopstick into his mouth.

Compared with Ruan Lutang and Yan Xing, who have their own thoughts, Yun Hong's thoughts are much simpler. He closed his eyes and sat quietly, luck rolled around his body, and opened his eyes in surprise: "Master, this is really peculiar. The disciple just held his breath for a while, and there is no major problem in his body, but he feels full of energy and cultivation. Cultivation is also diligent!"

Is it so peculiar? Yan Xing dubiously followed his luck, closed his eyes and felt it for a while, only to feel that the spiritual power in his body was the same as before taking the pill. As for the cultivation base, there was no change in the slightest. What **** is the original pill!

Cut it, sycophants. Yan Xing scorned Yun Hong disdainfully, and his impression of him became worse.

Ruan Lutang nodded gently, and said earnestly: "Returning Yuandan to you is mainly to make your injury heal as soon as possible."

When Yan Xing heard this, he thought of the Cun Yuan Pill that Ruan Lutang took out when he was injured. Comparing the two, he couldn't help feeling sour: "Huh, eccentric ghost."

It's a pity that Ruan Lutang couldn't hear the resentment in her heart, and continued to say: "Cultivation is most afraid of quick success and quick gain. It is good to return the original pill, but you cannot rely on it."

"Yes, Master." Yunhong had a very high understanding, and immediately responded, "The apprentice will be down-to-earth, patiently practice, and live up to Master's expectations."

"Okay." Ruan Lutang turned her head and looked out the window. After dinner time, the noisy voices became louder. She looked at Tan Xing who couldn't help twisting on the stool, and her heart was a little moved.

Ruan Lutang coughed lightly and thoughtfully suggested: "Tomorrow we will set off to Yuanyang, and the hunting meeting is over. If we relax for a while, we will go for a stroll in Luoxia Town tonight."

Hearing what she said, Yan Xing almost clapped his hands in applause, but it was Yun Hong, who had the demeanor of a big disciple, calm and steady.

He arched his hand and said loudly: "Thank you for the kindness of Master, but the disciple just heard of Master’s instructions, and he immediately started to feel the spiritual practice. Therefore, the disciple wanted to meditate quietly in the room, and I hope Master’s favor. quasi."

Ruan Lutang was stunned, and even admired a little in his eyes when he looked at Yun Hong.

Just after attending the English Hunting Conference, you have to meditate and practice. In other words, you just spread out your book and study at the end of the college entrance examination. What kind of spirit is this!

Ruan Lutang nodded with a complicated expression, and replied with satisfaction: "If that's the case, I don't want to be a teacher. Go ahead."

Yun Hong saluted, and went straight to the room. Tan Xing's sight was cut off by the door, and he turned back to look at Ruan Lutang, and asked cautiously: "Master, then, shall we... still go?"

Ruan Lutang quietly looked at her expectant eyes and nodded slightly: "Go."

Yan Xing followed Ruan Lutang out of the inn happily, only to find that Ruan Lutang didn't know when he put on the veil again. She squinted and peeked for a long time before she couldn't help but ask: "Master, you, your veil..."