35

Ruan Lutang grabbed the little fox by the neck and carried it all the way back to the resting inn.

The sun has already set down, hanging diagonally to the west, smudging the surrounding clouds into a rosy glow.

Ruan Lutang opened the window and put the little fox on the table. He still had a sorrowful expression on his face. He squinted slightly to see the sunset. The pure white hair was dyed with a layer of golden stroke.

Ruan Lutang sat with him by the window and watched the sunset for a while, then went downstairs to eat without apology.

"It will take two hours for the Rooting Curse to be lifted. I set up a barrier in the room, so you can take a look at the scenery here with peace of mind."

As she walked down the stairs, it coincided with the return of Yunhong and others.

Yun Hong sat opposite Ruan Lutang, before Ruan Lutang could ask, he took the initiative to report to her: "Master, the fox demon didn’t know how to hide her aura, and the compass couldn’t find her position. We were in the forest. After going around a few times, it was a pity to get nothing."

The disciple on the side took the conversation and tweeted: "Although no trace of the fox demon was found, the brothers and we planted countless demon traps in the forest and blocked all exits. The fox demon was seriously injured and could not escape. Even if we escaped by luck, it would be nothing more than waiting to die."

Another disciple retorted him and said: "Friend Fairy, you are afraid that we are participating in the hunting meeting, according to your method of siege, then no one can think of winning."

Yun Hong raised his hand to stop their argument: "After dinner, I will look back at Xianlin. If you want, you can walk with me. If you don't want to, then make your own arrangements."

Those few people, look at me and I look at you, and finally agreed to walk with Yunhong.

After Yun Hong settled the dispute over there, he turned his head and talked to Ruan Lutang: "Master, the Huadiao chicken in this store is cooked very well. As I said during my previous trip, you..."

Ruan Lutang just gave a piece of chicken to his mouth: "Huh?"

Yun Hong looked at her blankly: "...try it soon."

Ruan Lutang looked at the chopsticks he had nowhere to use, and listened to his master taking a mouthful of it. It was rare to have a trace of embarrassment. She gave Yunhong a chopstick dish, and said gently: "Thanks for your hard work today, eat more."

Yun Hong was flattered and shook his head into a rattle: "Master, I don't work hard. The fox demon hasn't caught it yet. I'm not hard at all."

As he talked, his head lowered and lowered: "The Hunting Tournament has not yet been completed, and the fox demon may still kill the villagers. How can I be qualified to have a leisurely meal here."

"Master, I, I'm going to see Xianlin now!" Yunhong put down his chopsticks "slap" and stood up.

"...?"

"How come there are people with so many dramas?" Ruan Lutang complained to the system silently, with the kind smile of a good master on his face, "You can have such a mind, and I am very comforted for the teacher. In that case, Yunhong, I too Don't stop you, go."

Yun Hong nodded earnestly and said, "Yes, Master!"

As soon as he left, the other disciples couldn't sit still, and one after another followed. For a while, only Ruan Lutang was left on the long table.