6

Kong Ke blew out the candles and began to distribute the cake.

He cut the cake according to the number of people and gave the piece with his name to Ruan Lutang.

A thick layer of cream is piled on the cake, and when you get close, you can smell a sweet and greasy food aroma. It's a pity that Ruan Lutang doesn't like sweets, so he changed hands and handed the cake to Lian Baiyue.

Lian Baiyue's eyes were bright, holding a fork and sipping it into his mouth, squinting with a smile on his face, a kind of silly cuteness.

Ruan Lutang looked at her and suddenly shouted: "Lian Baiyue."

Lian Baiyue replied in a daze, "Huh?" She raised her head, and a small plastic fork swept across her face, rubbing a piece of cream.

Ruan Lutang looked at it for a while, stretched out his hand to touch Lian Baiyue's cheek, and lightly touched it.

Lian Baiyue opened her eyes wide, took a step back hastily, and stammered: "What, what's wrong?"

Ruan Lutang gave a low smile, rubbed his thumb across Lian Baiyue's cheek, and showed her the cream on his finger: "Is the cake so delicious?"

A blush flew across Baiyue's face, her entire face wrinkled, and she hurriedly took out a tissue to help wipe it off.

"Okay, it's clean."

She swallowed, her eyes evasive, embarrassed to look at Ruan Lutang.

Ruan Lutang lowered his eyes and scanned the cake that Lian Baiyue put down. The surroundings were hollowed out, and only Kong Ke's name was left on it. The dark brown chocolate handwriting was lying on the snow-white cream layer, which was very eye-catching.

She casually scratched it twice with a fork, crossed one of them and sent it to Lian Baiyue's mouth: "Open your mouth."

Lian Baiyue opened her mouth obediently, and when she ate the cream into her mouth and felt the sweet taste, she realized what had happened and turned her head to look at the totally unrecognizable piece of cake.

"Ah, the name is gone." Lian Baiyue frowned, her tone low.

Ruan Lutang seemed to react and apologized insincerely: "Did you leave your name on purpose? I'm sorry, I didn't pay attention."

Lian Baiyue was not upset, so she could only blame herself for not saying it clearly beforehand, so she shook her head to show that she didn't care: "It's okay, anyway, the cake is left for food."

However, when she recalled this memory, the most impressive thing would no longer be the cake with Kong Ke's name printed on it, but the sweetness that Ruan Lutang fed to her mouth by himself.

After eating the cake, someone suggested to play Truth or Dare.

After being depressed in school for a long time, the students were extremely eager for excitement, so this proposal echoed a hundred responses. Except for a few Maiba, everyone else started the game with excitement.

They sat in a circle around the table, chose an empty drink bottle and placed it in the center of the table. With a slight turn, the person whose mouth was last aligned would be punished.

The first game started with the birthday star Kong Ke, and the mouth of the bottle was turned to a boy. He didn't do it too hard, only letting that person sing a few words.

The next few rounds also passed by, until a girl took the bottle.

She glanced at Lian Baiyue unkindly before turning the bottle with all her energy.