29

When Ruan Nanfeng came back, he didn't bring the bunch of lilies, but came in with a few sunflowers. With a thin layer of red covering her white face and fine beads of sweat on her forehead, it looked like she had just walked a lot.

The pure white color was suddenly replaced by a full orange-yellow, and the sense of presence suddenly became much higher.

Ruan Nanfeng put down the sunflower, found a vase and filled it with water, and put them in the vase one by one and placed them on the bedside table.

Ruan Lutang quietly watched her finish, and then asked with a low smile, "How come out, the types of flowers have changed?"

Ruan Nanfeng stopped his hands and looked at her with wide eyes: "You don't like it?"

Although it was a questioning word, listening to her tone, it was as if Ruan Lutang would hit someone whenever Ruan Lutang said he didn't like her.

Ruan Lutang fluffed his hair: "Like it, I'm just curious."

Ruan Nanfeng turned his head back with satisfaction, changed the sunflower into a more comfortable way, and said: "The kid next door has been looking at the bunch of flowers, as if they liked it very much, so I gave her the flowers."

Ruan Lutang piled the pillows behind him and sat up, "What did the kid ask you for?"

"...No." Ruan Nanfeng glanced at Ruan Lutang, rubbing his fingers on the slender sunflower petals.

Ruan Lutang turned his head to look at her with a smile in his eyes: "Oh, did you take the initiative to give flowers to others?"

"..." Ruan Nanfeng loosened the petals, moved to stand in front of Ruan Lutang, and looked at her blankly, her beautiful face tense, "Why keep asking about it. It's because Song Yi sent you to you." , Is that why you care so much?"

"I didn't care," Ruan Lutang put out his hand, gently stroked the green rhizome of the sunflower, and said lightly, "It's you, who cares about that bunch of flowers."

"Why should I care?"

After being teased by Ruan Lutang one after another, Ruan Nanfeng really started to get angry. She leaned over and hugged the sunflower, and said angrily: "Since you like lilies so much, I can just change it back!"

Ruan Nanfeng turned to leave, Ruan Lutang reached out and grabbed the corner of her clothes: "Nanfeng, what I want to say is that in my eyes it is just a bunch of flowers."

"It's not a'flower from Song Yi', it's just a bunch of flowers, which is no different from any cluster in the flowerbed on the roadside."

Ruan Nanfeng stopped, turned around and looked at her silently, with a light red at the end of his eyes, as if he was aggrieved.

Ruan Lutang loosened the corner of her clothes and climbed up with her fingers until she grabbed Ruan Nanfeng’s little finger: "Just like Song Yi, he is no different from other customers in the dessert shop. When I quit my job, he will be completely successful. Strangers passing by."

"Don't care about him, okay?" Ruan Lutang shook Ruan Nanfeng's little finger, raising his eyes to see her expression.

Ruan Nanfeng's expression loosened a lot, she pulled her little finger out of Ruan Lutang's hand and put the sunflower back on the bed.

She avoided Ruan Lutang’s question and pulled the topic back again: "Hmph, forget it, anyway, you see everything the same, then let this bunch of ordinary flowers that are indistinguishable from any flower accompany you. You are done."

Ruan Lutang looked at her with a smile: "In my eyes this is not just a bunch of flowers, but a sunflower of the south wind."

The tips of Ruan Nanfeng's ears started to red again, and the corners of her eyebrows showed a bit of joy, and she even said with a strained expression: "Disgusting."