81-90

81

Xiang Xiaolou slept for a while, regained her energy, and returned to her mind. She realized with hindsight how inappropriate her impulsive behavior was last night.

Her original reliance on Ruan Mingyuan is dead, and Ruan Lutang is now in charge of the Ruan family. She has not managed Ruan Lutang, and she is still under the fence. How can she have the confidence to have a temper with Ruan Lutang?

Xiang Xiaolou thought about it, and felt that he must have been stunned by that sip of sober soup.

What hangover soup, ecstasy soup! She sneered, rubbed her face severely, calmed down and analyzed it for a while, and found that the problem was still with Ruan Lutang.

There is no other reason, mainly because Ruan Lutang and Ruan Mingyuan are so different.

Ruan Mingyuan is a successful, unsmiling man in his fifties. His appearance, temperament, thoughts, and behavior habits all remind Xiang Xiaolou that they are people from different worlds. When Xiang Xiaolou faced Ruan Mingyuan, she subconsciously drew a boundary between the two. She was very clearly aware that all she had to do was to unconditionally obey Ruan Mingyuan's arrangement.

Ruan Lutang is young and beautiful. Although she has a cold attitude, there is always a slight smile on her face, giving people the illusion that she speaks very well.

Even when faced with the problem that her father found her a young mother about the same age, she didn't point her finger at Xiang Xiaolou, instead she kept calling her politely to the young lady.

Especially on the day of the funeral, what she said, what left Xiang Xiaolou was not because of Ruan Mingyuan, but because of Xiang Xiaolou's own charm.

Because of all this, Xiang Xiaolou blurred the boundaries between the two. She regarded Ruan Lutang more as a woman of the same age than the gold master who controlled her clothing, food, housing and transportation.

Xiang Xiaolou twisted his face, a little headache.

Yesterday, to relieve her breath, she opened the window and went upstairs to sleep, leaving the drunk Ruan Lutang alone in the living room, and she didn't know how she was going.

It's best if Ruan Lutang can't remember anything, but if Ruan Lutang not only remembers, but also gets angry because of it, then she's not worth the gain.

The more Xiang Xiaolou thought about it, the more anxious he became, and hurriedly went downstairs after washing, wanting to see Ruan Lutang's reaction.

Who knew Ruan Lutang was so dedicated, he could get up early to go to work after the hangover.

Fortunately, she left a document, and Xiang Xiaolou could use it as an excuse to go to the company to explore Ruan Lutang's tone, and decide the next strategic plan according to the situation.

It's just that she didn't expect that there would be a second person in Ruan Lutang's office...

Xiang Xiaolou's breathing was stagnant, and then he put on a gentle and kind expression without a trace, and smiled to see Ruan Lutang: "Xiaotang, your things are at home."

She bit the word "home" very heavily, as if to emphasize ownership.

After that, Xiang Xiaolou secretly glanced at the girl, only to see that the person looked at her, then went to see Ruan Lutang, very surprised.

Ruan Lutang saw her little movement, she didn't know Xiang Xiaolou's circling thoughts, she felt funny in her heart, and wanted to amuse Xiang Xiaolou, so she replied politely: "Thank you. , Miss Xiang, you can directly ask the driver to bring it here next time."