40

"Fox?" Yun Hong was younger and naturally less calm than his elders. He was the first to be surprised, "Master, when did you raise a fox?"

"It's not that I raised it, it's that it found me." Ruan Lutang turned around, raised the little fox's right paw and waved it, "Come on, I've seen all the uncles."

The little fox is rarely obedient, and makes two weak "hoops". He is very well-behaved.

But in this way, all the little foxes were exposed to the elders and Yan Ruiguang. The small and white one, with its unique arc-shaped eyes, was wide open, and the fluffy and soft foxtails tightly surrounded the body. , Vaguely reveals a bit of agility.

An elder couldn't help but exclaimed: "This fox has a very good character, as if he has a good sense of wisdom. Palace Master Ruan is really insightful."

Yan Ruiguang didn't say a word. Instead, he got up from the seat and walked to Ruan Lutang to look carefully. He furrowed his eyebrows slightly and his expression was subtle. The little fox was staring at him like this and moved anxiously, burying his entire head in the fox's tail.

Ruan Lutang sensed the little fox's reaction, and calmly stretched out his hand to block Yan Ruiguang's sight, and rubbed the little fox's head twice: "Why, if you like it, it's okay to give it to you."

The little fox's body stiffened for a moment, and then Ruan Lutang put a tingling pain on the finger next to its head, and she was bitten by the little fox.

Little Fox took her words seriously, but Yan Ruiguang didn't. Hearing Ruan Lutang's words, he realized that he stared at the fox for too long before he straightened up and shook his head slightly: "Seeing this fox reminds me of an old friend."

"Old man?" Yun Hong had a puzzled look on his face. Not only Yunhong doesn't understand, but the little fox doesn't. How can someone see a fox but think of his old friend?

But everyone else in the hall, including Ruan Lutang, had a clear look on his face. One of the elders' words was full of nostalgia: "The palace lord is talking about Fairy Pingyin? The past is like a smoke, and fighting with her is like yesterday. So many years have passed in a flash."

His voice fell to the ground, and the discussion hall was quiet for a short while, until Yan Ruiguang said again: "Don't say it, the immediate urgency is still the matter of the spirit key."

"The spirit spoon contains infinite power. Although it is incomplete, it is also loyal to protect the Lord, and it is only used by the master. Whether it is a weapon to slaughter the world or a treasure to guard the Three Realms depends only on the difference of the master's thoughts."

Ruan Lutang nodded: "Thanks to Fairy Pingyin, if she hadn't taken the initiative to join forces with the immortal world and take the power of the spirit key to suppress the demon, the battle between the demon and demon would last. By then, many innocent lives would be sacrificed in vain. "

"Fairy Pingyin made a blood contract with the spirit key, and sealed his soul and soul within the spirit key, which greatly increased the power of the spirit key, and firmly imprisoned the devil in the extremely cold and painful place. Decades ago, since Fairy Pingyin accidentally fell into the hands of the demons remnants, the power of the spirit key gradually weakened."

"Although I breed with blood, and use the strength of the elders to force my spirit key to recognize me as my master, this method is a huge drain on both me and the spirit key." Yan Ruiguang sighed, with a breath like He sighed out with his soul, he leaned on the armrest of the seat, and said in a deep voice, "I can feel that the devil is waking up. If this continues, it will not take long before he will break free. The world will fall again!"