Ruan Lutang followed her a step behind, watching the happy Zhu Mengzhi hook the corner of his mouth, took out his mobile phone to open the text message interface and pressed a few times, and Zhu Mengzhi's cell phone immediately rang a few times.

She watched Zhu Mengzhi pull out the phone, and the fluorescent screen lightened faintly. Then, Zhu Mengzhi froze, and her humming song was abruptly interrupted.

"What's the matter?" Ruan Lutang walked up casually and asked carefully.

"It's okay." Zhu Mengzhi immediately turned off the screen of the phone and replied in a panic, "Spam, don't worry about it."

Her face was pale, her eyes were erratic, she glanced at Ruan Lutang's face and then immediately moved away.

Ruan Lutang glanced at her trembling hand for a few moments, and thoughtfully did not continue to question, only said: "You go back to the tent first, I'll go to boil the pot of water."

"Ok."

Zhu Mengzhi's voice also began to flutter, and a simple syllable trembled with her hand.

She stood in front of the tent and watched Ruan Lutang's back disappear when she turned and left. She walked in shortly, pulled the zipper from the inside, and then pressed the screen to turn on the screen, reading the text messages again.

The top is a picture, the content is a girl's sleeping face, but unusually, the girl's face is covered with a white strip of cloth.

The photo shows the girl's entire face and a small piece of skin on her chest. Unlike her peaceful sleeping face, her collarbone was covered with overlapping ambiguous hickeys, spreading all the way down, until she was cut off at the edge of the picture, and stopped abruptly.

"Hi, long time no see."

"Are you familiar?"

"Oh, no, you haven't seen yourself like this?"

Zhu Mengzhi was sitting in the corner and was brought back to the nightmare of three days ago by these few messages. She felt cold all over and could even hear the sound of teeth trembling.

Faced with such a photo, her anger quietly deteriorated, and she was dominated by fear and panic.

"Who are you? What are you going to do? Delete photos!!!"

The news came back quickly: "You are not so fierce in bed."

"Don't worry, I don't mean anything else, but seeing you again today makes me a little bit miss the good times of those days."

"see"?

That person is also on this mountain? So, what she smelled was really that person's pheromone? !

Zhu Mengzhi bit the tip of his tongue and kept his sanity with pain: "What do you want to do?"

An unidentified smiling face was sent across from the other side, followed by another location: "Come here to see me at twelve tonight."

Twelve o'clock... I wish Mengzhi hesitated. As a weak omega, going to see an alpha at twelve o'clock in the middle of the night alone is tantamount to being in the mouth of a sheep.

As if seeing her hesitation, the opposite soon sent another message: "If you don't come, I will have to look through the album to see things and think about people. But in this case, I can't guarantee that I will shake my hands. Just share it."

Compared with the previous messages, this warning means more obvious.

I have to say that that person grabbed her weakness. Spending estrus with a strange alpha, and being photographed by the other party, I wish Mengzhi would rather die than let others know.