Ruan Lutang didn't speak, but just stared at her blindly.

Yan Xing and Ruan Lutang looked at each other for a few seconds. She looked more and more guilty. She quietly looked away, coughed and changed the subject: "Master, I have mastered this mindset. Can Master teach the disciples again? A new set of exercises?"

"Yuanyang exercises are all transformed from Hunyuan Mind. It can be said that Hunyuan Mind is the foundation and essence of all Yuanyang cultivation methods. You don't have to be so eager, but you should understand the Hunyuan Mind and wait for you to apply it. If you have a thorough understanding, then other exercises are naturally not a problem."

"...Yes, thank you for the warning, Master." Tan Xing rolled his eyes secretly, saying so much, that he still didn't want to teach her Yuanyang exercises. Humph, it's just some low-level exercises, she is not rare!

"It's a pity," Ruan Lutang sighed and said regretfully, "My little fox is not there."

"Little fox?" Yan Xing repeated, looking at Ruan Lutang vigilantly, wondering what tormentor she had come up with - no, it was an idea to toss the fox.

Ruan Lutang seemed to understand her question as a different meaning, and patiently explained: "It is a pure white little fox. It was injured once and was touched by me. Then it fell on me and crawled all day long. My bed."

Who, who crawled on your bed! Deceive──

The scam word just came out of my mind, and the memory of Tan Xing was online again. She seems, seems, may, and does crawl over Ruan Lutang's bed...

But she is for healing, where is as obscene as Ruan Lutang said! Yan Xing's face was flushed with anger, but he couldn't stand up loudly. He could only use Ruan Lutang as the air, grinding his back teeth bitterly.

Ruan Lutang didn't seem to notice her expression, got up from the hammock, and after thinking about it for a while, he said in surprise: "Oh, thinking about it this way, you seem to have never seen it before."

"It's a coincidence that you were not there when it came, and it never appeared when you were there." Ruan Lutang paced in front of Yan Xing, bent slightly and put his face in front of Yan Xing, and said with a smile, "Yes. I didn't know that you were the orphan of the head of Qingyan, I really thought you were a fox like in the script."

When Ruan Lutang spoke, the whole temperament was gentle and gentle, but there was a bit of playfulness in the beautiful slightly curved eyebrows, and the sharp gaze swept back and forth on Yan Xing's face several times, and he could see that Yan Xing's face was hot, and he even breathed. It doesn't go smoothly.

A second before finally suffocating himself to death, Xiao Xing smirked a few times under the command of his chaotic brain, and replied dryly: "Master said and laughed, ha, ha ha."

Ruan Lutang still maintained that posture. He even stretched out a hand to hold the profile of Yan Xing, rubbed her fingers on her smooth skin a few times, shook his head and said regretfully: "If you are really a fox Okay, then this cheat book is also useful."

Yan Xing swayed between "Forbearance for a while, calm the waves" and "Take another touch and I will kill you". He heard Ruan Lutang's words when the balance gradually slipped towards the latter in his heart, and his reason suddenly returned to the cage.

She coughed, pretending to ask casually: "What secret?"

Ruan Lutang didn’t know when he took out a yellowed book: “The Sutra of Locking Hearts is said to be the supreme secret technique of the fox demon vein, which can protect the essence of the pill, even if the foundation is ruined, it can retain the spiritual veins. "