Submerged Star: "Mmm - no, not the."

"What happened yesterday was only an accident, and it will never happen again. It is not worthwhile to use this magic weapon for me. Master, you should keep it."

Star submerged Samsam smiled, waved their hands. If Ruan Lutang was asked to tie her the draping thread, how could she secretly go to see the devil in the future!

Ruan Lutang refused to give up: "You are my only disciple, what's not worth it."

Star submerged while back, while cautioned:. "Master, do you have a cloud hung brothers."

Systems do not know when mixed in: "Oh, I knew you were again the main man to forget."

Ruanlv Tang: "......"

Taking advantage of Ruan Lutang's flashing skills, Yan Xing smeared oil on the soles of his feet and ran away in a hurry.

She ran so fast, Ruan Lutang looked out, and there was no trace of Yanxing in the aisle. She closed the door and carefully placed an enchantment in the room before taking out the Lingzhu grass and a few other objects from the Qiankun bag, and then took out the book of "Odd Pills and Miscellaneous Medicines" that she had read countless times. Chi. "

Ruan Lutang found the page she needed with ease, although she had read it badly, but to be on the safe side, Ruan Lutang read it again.

"Snow lotus root, Fengjin leaves, Xueding water, Lingzhu grass..." Ruan Lutang put things into the alchemy furnace while contrasting, and then muttered a few terms in a low voice, with a beam of shining spiritual power. go into a small furnace tripod.

She stayed in the room for several hours, and then opened the door just in time for dinner. Ruan Lutang had just taken a few steps, and a whirlwind passed by a person. He spiraled down the stairs and rushed to an empty dining table. It was Yanxing.

Ruan Lutang squinted his eyes, and when he slowly passed by, he happened to hear Yan Xing say: "Add another slice of Huadiao Chicken-no, two, hurry up and serve."

"Oh, do you like this Huadiao Chicken too?"

Ruan Lutang walked over unhappily, lifted his clothes and sat across from the star, raised his head and said to Xiao Er: "Thank you for adding a pair of bowls and chopsticks."

Shaoxing was taken aback by her sudden appearance. The chopsticks fell on the table with a flick of her hand. She picked up the chopsticks in a hurry, and began to pretend to be stupid: "What kind of flower carving chicken? Master, have you heard me wrong? Some flower carving chickens."

Xiao Er was stunned, and the steps he had just taken moved back again, reminding: "The guest officer, you just ordered two huadiao chicken...this, do you want it or not?"

"I didn't order!" Yan Xing stared at Xiao Er who didn't understand the wink, almost gritted his teeth and said this sentence.

Xiao Er was frightened and walked away in a hurry, leaving only Liu Xing and Ruan Lutang staring at them.

Ruan Lutang didn't look at Tan Xing, he poured a cup of tea and watched it with relish outside the bustling window for some reason.

Yan Xing swallowed and poured himself a cup of tea, but the taste was just ordinary oolong tea, nothing special. She wrinkled her nose, put the tea cup down, looked around with her cheeks in her hands, looking around, her eyes fixed on Ruan Lutang's face.

The eyebrows of the worm's head are crested, and the collar is like a grub. Although Ruan Lutang's eyebrows are constricted and he can't see his emotions, he does not have the flavor of cold beauty.