The little fox's ears moved and turned quickly, but after all, it was still not as fast as an arrow breaking through the air.

The feather of the arrow shook several times, and the tip of the arrow pierced through the flesh and pierced firmly into the back.

The little fox's figure paused, and with a low whine, it turned into a plume of white smoke and disappeared.

There was a stream running through the cave, it was damp and gloomy, and the walls were stained with some kind of phosphorous powder, shining with gleaming light.

Such an environment is most suitable for the growth of Lingzhu grass. Ruan Lutang walked along the trail for a while, and soon found several thin Lingzhu grass behind a stone wall, hiding in thick moss, very inconspicuous.

She took out the Qiankun bag, uprooted the Lingzhu grass, and carefully put it in.

Returning along the same path and exiting the entrance of the cave, Ruan Lutang did not see the star, but found a pitiful little fox lying on the ground, moving in small steps into the grass.

Ruan Lutang: "..."

Little Fox:"…"

She looked at the round eyes of the little fox for a few seconds, ignored it, and shouted into the cave a few times: "Shaoxing, I have picked the Lingzhu grass, you can come out."

After Ruan Lutang's beating, the system finally learned cleverly, and quickly reminded: "Host, don't shout, Tan Xing is lying in front of you."

Ruan Lutang: "I know."

The system was shocked: "How do you know?"

Ruan Lutang: "Because I have a brain."

system:"…"

Ruan Lutang yelled into the cave a few more times, but couldn't get a response, and then muttered to himself in a volume that can make the little fox hear clearly: "This Panstar is so stubborn. I will go back before I come out. When I go back, I must pack her up."

The little fox stopped and screamed at her twice with a grin. His round eyes stared and looked fierce.

But it only looks, because there is a long arrow stuck on its back, and its snow-white fur is dyed blood red.

Ruan Lutang raised his eyebrows, as if he had only discovered it, raised his voice and said, "Hey, why is there a fox here? Could it be the thousand-year-old fox that the man just said?"

The little fox's legs were soft, and the hair on his body was shaking, his ears were also erected, and he stared at Ruan Lutang vigilantly.

Ruan Lutang blinked and said to himself: "No, this fox looks so small and hasn't been weaned yet. It must not be that thousand-year-old fox demon."

The little fox patted the dirt weakly with his paws, and barked his teeth at Ruan Lutang.

"Heh..." Ruan Lutang leaned over and looked at it, with a smile on his face, but before she could speak, there was a hustle and bustle not far away.

The little fox suddenly got up from the ground, rushed to the side quickly, and hid his head in the grass, paying close attention to the movement in front of him with only a pair of ears erected.

Ruan Lutang squinted at it, his fingers hidden in his large sleeves moved slightly, and quietly put a layer of blindfold in front of the little fox. The conspicuous white fur of the little fox instantly merged with the green grass, which was indistinguishable by the naked eye.