Yan Xing absent-mindedly casually perfunctory: "Master taught me the right way."

"In that case," Ruan Lutang said softly, "then you can meditate for ten hours and feel the mystery of this set of swordsmanship with your heart."

"Master has taught—"

Yan Xing said halfway through his perfunctory words, and suddenly he woke up, hurriedly raised his head to look at Ruan Lutang, his eyes widened: "Wh, what?"

Yun Hong explained to her: "Master's words are extremely true. Just follow what the master said, meditate, and you will realize it after ten hours."

After speaking, he thoughtfully formed a futon so that Yan Xing could meditate on the spot.

"..."

Yan Xing looked at Ruan Lutang, who was expressionless, and then at Yun Hong, who was smiling softly. He was in a dilemma and had to sit down obediently and meditate with his eyes closed.

Ruan Lutang looked at Yunhong again, and said in a deep voice: "In two days there will be the English Hunting Conference. The disciples of the immortal family have arrived in Yunyang one after another. As a major disciple under my name, you should go to the mountain gate to meet you."

"From tomorrow, you can go and pick up with other Yunyang disciples."

Yun Hong replied, "Yes, Master."

Tanxing who listened to them silently couldn't help but pop up: "Master, I want to go too."

Ruan Lutang didn't say a word, raised an eyebrow and glanced at her.

Yan Xing explained in a soft voice: "I have never traveled far away since I grew up, and I have never participated in a hunting meeting. Master, you let me go with Brother Yunhong."

Ruan Lutang blinked and said coldly, "I am impetuous, and my meditating time is increased by ten hours."

Shaoxing: "..."

After twenty hours of meditation, Tan Xing finally rushed to Yunyang Mountain Gate with Yun Hong as he wished.

There were already a dozen disciples guarding the mountain gate. Seeing Yun Hong stood up to greet him, Yun Hong responded one by one, and stood in the middle of the team with hands.

It was the first time that Yan Xing saw such a scene, feeling fresh, and kept asking questions towards Yunhong.

Yun Hong was very patient with her, and explained one by one: "It is the big sects of the cultivating world who are here to participate in the hunting contest. As early as a month ago, Yunyang sent out an invitation letter to the immortal families who were determined to participate."

"But fish and dragons are mixed, so we have to check carefully to avoid someone fishing in troubled waters and sneaking into Yunyang."

Shaoxing snorted and scolded Yun Hong secretly for being so stupid. He didn't even know that this was the person beside him who "drew fish in troubled waters and dived into Yunyang" in his mouth.

However, this also shows that she pretends well. Before designing to encounter Yunhong, she swallowed the marrow-washing beads. Although her skill was affected by the beads, she could only use 50%, but her devilish energy was completely hidden.

Yan Xing was still immersed in the emotion of contentment, but suddenly heard a loud noise exploding in front of him.

"Why don't you let us in?" a woman dressed in blue yelled at the Yunyang disciple, "I told you that we are disciples of Dieyigu."