"Yeah." Ruan Lutang did not leave. Instead, he continued to stand in front of the bed of Yan Xing and asked as if chatting: "Last year's hunting game, Qing Yan also participated, the ancient leader led Qing Yan young talents to gather in Yunyang. One of them is his beloved daughter."

She paused for a moment and looked at Yan Xing: "But I remember that the daughter of the ancient leader is not you."

Yan Xing's body stiffened, but just for a moment, her eyes reddened again, and she sobbed and said, "That's my elder sister. Since I was young, I have been weak and sick, so I have never traveled far."

"Oh, don't worry," Ruan Lutang soothed, "follow the Yunyang disciples to stand on the plum blossom pile for a few more days, and your physique will improve soon."

"..."

Ruan Lutang continued: "The demons have slaughtered Qingyan Shangxia, and you must hate them."

Hearing the words "Mozu", Yan Xing was a little uncomfortable, she nodded perfunctorily, and tacitly agreed.

Ruan Lutang asked her to say it in person: "Isn't it?"

Tan Xing was silent for a moment, and finally reluctantly spoke, "In this life, I and the demons share the same spirit."

Ruan Lutang snickered, and put on a fairytale frame: "Xingxing, the green flame is gone, you should cherish your life more, and you must not let the hatred blind your eyes."

"..."

Yan Xing's face turned blue.

Yun Hong is indeed diligent. Although his cultivation is among the best among the young disciples in Yunyang, he still doesn't let up, and gets up to practice every day before dawn.

Ruan Lutang simply threw Yan Xing to him, and let him teach one by one from the entry mental method to the basic swordsmanship, while lying leisurely on the hammock in the courtyard.

She didn't wear a hat today, she changed into a mask that was as thin as a cicada's wings, and read some free books while eating snacks.

The courtyard in the Wanxing Building is very large. A peach tree roots in one corner of the courtyard, and the canopy covers half of the courtyard.

The hammock was hung under the peach tree, the sword qi of Yun Hong and Yan Xing leaning when they wielded their swords, the peach blossom fell down and fell on Ruan Lutang's head and the pages of the book in his hand.

Ruan Lutang waved his hand to sweep down the petals on the paper, and heard the voices of Yan Xing and Yun Hong in his ears.

"Senior Brother Yunhong, I can't use this trick, please help me take a look."

With a soft voice, Yan Xing approached Yunhong to act like a coquettish: "I obviously made the sword in the way you demonstrated, brother, why can't I make it?"

Her drunkard's intention is not to drink, and even the system sees it: "Host, why do you want Yunhong to teach Yanxing to practice swords? Isn't this just sending the sheep into the tiger's mouth?"

Ruan Lutang didn't speak, but turned around and looked in the direction of the two.

Yan Xing held the wooden sword softly, with tender eyebrows, and looked at Yun Hong shyly and timidly.

Yun Hong still looks like that upright gentleman, deliberately keeping a two-inch distance from Yan Xing, and said, "If this is the case, you will go through the previous set of swordsmanship again."

Yan Xing obediently went through the swordsmanship again, and went to see Yunhong again: "It's still not possible. Why not, brother, hold my hand and teach me again."