"I tried my best, I'm sorry, but I really can't help it..."

There was silence in the room for a while, and Ruan Lutang took the initiative: "Since there is no fate, we can only kill them."

She looked up at Song Yi and said, "I will take the time to quit the part-time job in the dessert shop. Don't worry, I won't show up in front of you again."

Song Yi's expression was a little unbearable, as if he felt that he was too unsympathetic to Ruan Lutang. He turned his head and said solemnly: "You don't need to resign, the big deal is that I won't go to that store."

"Anyway, the school will start soon, and I would have to resign." Ruan Lutang smiled and replied in a tone that could not be rejected.

The goal has been achieved, Ruan Lutang has no nostalgia, and starts to send off the guests: "I am a little tired, so I won't send you off."

The system watched Song Yi leave eagerly, and sighed: "Host, why are you doing this?"

"How am I?" Ruan Lutang put away his smile, and turned back into a task machine without emotion.

"You not only play with the male protagonist's feelings, but also push the reasons to him, so that he feels guilty to you. The most important thing is that a good relationship line makes you lose the host!" The system looked at the data analysis, distressed It was discovered that the emotional item of the task score became zero again.

Ruan Lutang is rightly confident: "Song Yi has played with so many girls' feelings. I am just a courtesy. What's more, I didn't hurt his heart. Or, you want me to tell him directly, and the scumbag will give it to me. Leave far away?"

system:"……"

Ruan Lutang took advantage of the victory and pursued: "Everything is to blame for your lax control. Everyone has been released as the protagonist, so I have to help you with a second selection."

system:"……"

Ruan Lutang grinned, "If I have to walk the emotional line, it's okay. I remember that the system next door has excellent abilities, not as good as..."

The system that was about to be laid off finally couldn't hold back: "Isn't it just the emotional line, the host is not bad for the score, you will not leave if you don't leave."

Ruan Lutang sighed in embarrassment: "Since my partner has asked so, then I can't help it. I won't go if I don't walk the emotional line."

System: "@$**%#"

The person in his arms moved lightly, then turned over exaggeratedly, reached out his hand and rubbed his eyes, and said in a daze, "Good morning."

Ruan Lutang picked up the pillow and placed it on her shoulders and neck, leaning forward and looking at her: "Morning."

Ruan Nanfeng moved his body uncomfortably and sat flush with the bunch of lilies beside the bed. She stretched out her hand to remove the hair tie, and while wrapping her fingers around her hair, she pretended to ask indifferently: "Who gave this beautiful flower?"

Ruan Lutang admired Ruan Nanfeng’s abnormal performance with interest, gave a low laugh, and looked at her, "Didn’t you hear them all?"

Ruan Nanfeng's eyes went round immediately, and he stammered and asked, "How did you know?"

"Your eyes, your eyelids should be relaxed when you are asleep, but if you close them too tightly, are you afraid of being caught by accidentally opening them?"

Ruan Lutang straightened up, and suddenly reached out and pinched Ruan Nanfeng's earlobe: "And your ears are so red, it's hard to ignore them."

The sudden close contact caused the red on Ruan Nanfeng's ears to instantly shine on his face, and his cheeks were also flushed. She backed away awkwardly, avoiding Ruan Lutang's fingers, and said fiercely, "Don't touch me."